Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

My first Paradise Lost, from Pete @Vision . I didn't look up what's in it yet but the wrapper smells like habano. Very enjoyable. Thank you.

Paradise Found. I really do enjoy them and frequently. I hope it was agreeable!

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

One of my favs Rusty. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Nick would smoke these, that is if he smoked these, which he wouldn't.

Is that the box press? If so its one of my favorite RC sticks. I have over half a box still so ill smoke em when I feel like. Just won't buy more.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Nick would smoke these, that is if he smoked these, which he wouldn't.

Is that the box press? If so its one of my favorite RC sticks. I have over half a box still so ill smoke em when I feel like. Just won't buy more.

Yep, LORD HUMONGOUS. Tasty sucker.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.