Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@ShawnOL said:

Smoking this monster from @VegasFrank . Thanks, Frank. It's good.

Where you at?

Ellis Haven campground in Plymouth. Nice place, especially if you have kids. My only complaint is the bar is only open thurs-sat. :s

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Vision said:

@ShawnOL said:

Smoking this monster from @VegasFrank . Thanks, Frank. It's good.

Where you at?

Ellis Haven campground in Plymouth. Nice place, especially if you have kids. My only complaint is the bar is only open thurs-sat. :s

I’m camping and the bar isn’t open 24/7

.. just giving you **** Shawn lol

• Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    Epicurean Carnavale.....A guy at work I'm slowly corrupting ( He was smoking Black and Mild's)

I've also corrupted a buddy recently. He’d only smoke one type of RP. Now he’s got more of an acquired taste towards premium sticks. Burdening my friends with the curse of cigars is alway an achievement for me. I gain strength with every new victim.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it looks familiar

@VegasFrank said:
    Lost the primary band somehow, but it's a good smoke.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@ForMud said:
    Epicurean Carnavale.....A guy at work I'm slowly corrupting ( He was smoking Black and Mild's)

I've also corrupted a buddy recently. He’d only smoke one type of RP. Now he’s got more of an acquired taste towards premium sticks. Burdening my friends with the curse of cigars is alway an achievement for me. I gain strength with every new victim.

I agree... I'm working on three of them at work including my boss...He cussed me yesterday cause he spent over $200 at the B&M over the weekend. My answer to him was "Welcome to my world"