Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Vision > @Vision said:

@rsherman24 said:

Thanks @Vision

How was it? It has an oldass box date. I'm selling them for $25 each (see upcoming cigar release)

JK

Enjoy!!

Very good. Thanks again. Maybe $25 a fiver. LOL

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorthsideSmoke said:
    Been awhile since I posted here. went through some stuff but back on my feet.

Anyhow I thought I would share this gem with you guys since no one I know would even understand what a little gemstone this is. moved to a small town outside of the Twin Cities metro area recently. They actually have two B&M's that sale cigars among other things. The humidor in the one I chose is well kept but they do not really sale many cigars.. I think it's more bongs, and vape. Anyhow thought I would check it out.. Their prices weren't bad and they actually have a decent selection.. Picked up a couple Padrons, as well as a couple other sticks.. I get to the counter and the young man rings me up but he says "these are really old I will only charge for 4" (of the 5 I brought up) and apologized for how old the cigars were.

I asked him Well do you keep the humidity and temp up? He replied they did and it did look liked it when I was there.

Here is an example of one of the cigars the young man "apologized" for I have to show you this wrapper as well lol.. But the oil on this thing... Just a well aged cigar from a gem store.. paid $8.00 for it.

Frank the TANK!!!!! My man, welcome back bro. Was actually thinking about you the other day.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Welcome back @NorthsideSmoke, glad to hear your surviving, hope your thriving. Great score on the "old" cigars, great story. Wish I had stories like that to tell. Maybe I should start hitting the head shops.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

double post guess I am rusty lol

• Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. I always get there drop stuff and haven’t had one I didn’t like yet