Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you like it shawn!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@silvermouse said:
    planted a dwarf cherry tree, smoking a Epernay Churchill from Nick, thanks @Usaf06. Happy May Day everyone.

Will it produce dwarf 🍒?

Smoking this AJ Hoyo from Las Vegas. Thanks @VegasFrank , it's good.

Do you know the difference between a dwarf cherry tree and a gnome cherry tree? The gnome cherry tree has thorns.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    A stick from @Yakster. Thank you, Chris.

Enjoy @Hobbes86

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

We were talking about these online the other night. Someone said, and I agreed, that this one simply terrible. Well I think I got this one from a two guys cigar of the month double middle finger $35 special. I might as well smoke it while I'm grilling. If I finish early, I just Chuck it... I got to tell you though, it's pretty spicy and pretty interesting. Now that could be the 🌶️ talking, but I'm not totally pissed right now

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    We were talking about these online the other night. Someone said, and I agreed, that this one simply terrible. Well I think I got this one from a two guys cigar of the month double middle finger $35 special. I might as well smoke it while I'm grilling. If I finish early, I just Chuck it... I got to tell you though, it's pretty spicy and pretty interesting. Now that could be the 🌶️ talking, but I'm not totally pissed right now

I said I kinda liked it

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

The cameroon sucks but I didn't mind the Connecticut

• Options

@Jrflickster said:

@VegasFrank said:

I said I kinda liked it

You are correct sir. It is not a bad smoke after all