Deadstroke174Deadstroke174 Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Deadstroke174 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Deadstroke174 said:

@VegasFrank said:

How did ya shoot?

Not bad, but I lost some gas on the back nine when the temps climbed over 95. Gotta get into summer shape!

I think your bad is probably equal to my best lol

Oh I doubt it my friend. I had two nines and an 8 on the last 3 holes 😂

By the time I hit the 16th I'm tuckered out and an 8 is very common

Usually the last 3 holes are good because the beer kicks in and my back doesn’t hurt any more lol

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fake news ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

.> @VegasFrank said:

Keep smoking them things, @MrPossum. Before you know it, you'll smoke through all of them and will never have to buy them again. Then you can move on to stuff like this. .

Thank you @Jrflickster one hell of a cigar here.

Your very welcome one of my favorites for sure.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Rd 1

Followed later by a favorite provided by @Vision

Thanks Pete

I hope not only mine, but both were exceptional!

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've liked MB3s for quite a while, but still have several of yours from the MakeaWish to burn.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

Thanks @VegasFrank , never tried one of these

Me neither lol. I think I have 2 left. They came in a cool beer can container. Hope it was okay....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@EgoBoundary said:

Thanks @VegasFrank , never tried one of these

Me neither lol. I think I have 2 left. They came in a cool beer can container. Hope it was okay....

It was not bad at all, it beat out some other sticks I was trying that day …