@Rdp77

Hope you’re enjoying it Pete!

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Thanks Rusty!!
    @Rdp77

Welcome back.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    A new to me GotF Cerebus from @Patrickbrick , thanks!

Hope you enjoyed it

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:
    Already smoked it, but forgot to take a photo until it was mostly gone. Here's the proof:

Also, first try at posting images here. I usually use "postimages.org" to post a pic on a forum, but it didn't work. Is attaching directly using the "attach image" button the normal way to do it here?

Yes, I just press the image icon and it lets me choose from my gallery.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:
    Already smoked it, but forgot to take a photo until it was mostly gone. Here's the proof:

Also, first try at posting images here. I usually use "postimages.org" to post a pic on a forum, but it didn't work. Is attaching directly using the "attach image" button the normal way to do it here?

Welcome to the forum. You can attach images directly or use the URL link to images hosted elsewhere as long as the URL points to a valid image file. In some cases I use the same image more than once so I'll upload it the first time and then just use the image URL each subsequent times so only one copy has to be uploaded to the forum.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )