Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

@VegasFrank said:
    I don't know what the hell this is or who the hell gave it to me, but this is freaking fantastic.

Like my yellow country style ribs? Lol. Only way the kids will be protein. Cup of brown sugar, cup of yellow mustard, tablespoon of minced garlic. Let them sit in a ziploc for a day and then put them on the grill. Finish them by burning some honey over the top of the entire thing. Carb heaven! They're actually pretty tasty

Turns out it was something from the big sky cigar company...mad minnow. Awesome! Maybe @Brokegunner? Thanks Brian!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    PimpHandProperPimpHandProper Posts: 24 ✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I don't know what the hell this is or who the hell gave it to me, but this is freaking fantastic.

Like my yellow country style ribs? Lol. Only way the kids will be protein. Cup of brown sugar, cup of yellow mustard, tablespoon of minced garlic. Let them sit in a ziploc for a day and then put them on the grill. Finish them by burning some honey over the top of the entire thing. Carb heaven! They're actually pretty tasty

Turns out it was something from the big sky cigar company...mad minnow. Awesome! Maybe @Brokegunner? Thanks Brian!

Nice!!

_"Life's too short for a bad cigar..." _Click to Join The Worlds Largest Cigar Discord Server!

• Options

@Hobbes86 said:
    From earlier, go ahead and crack your jokes, but I didn't think it was all that bad.

Made at the same factory that produces big sky mad minnow 👍

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@PimpHandProper said:

@VegasFrank said:

Smoked my first one of these last week. Was not disappointed!

Doesn't suck

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:
    From earlier, go ahead and crack your jokes, but I didn't think it was all that bad.

I've smoked a handful of the moose, both habano and maduro. Better than you'd expect from the price. They are legit.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    PimpHandProperPimpHandProper Posts: 24 ✭✭

@Hobbes86 said:

Oh man! I forgot about these. I need to pick more up.

_"Life's too short for a bad cigar..." _Click to Join The Worlds Largest Cigar Discord Server!