• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    upload
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    Obsidian White Noise while studying Permutations and Combinations image
    I approve :)
    Me too. My first Obsidian White Noise and I'm enjoying it a good bit with some Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey. Awesome!
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Oliva V Robusto and a cup of Jameson image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Villiger NicaRoma Maduro I got at CFest. From what I gather it is a new inexpensive release. OK golf stick I guess. Some blemishes, and soft spots, burn is OK. Flavor -inoffensive I would say.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    From a trade with the Doc. Really enjoyed this after returning from a cold camping trip this afternoon
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    MOW PA Maduro. ROTT, I hated these; smoked harsher than regular MOW PA's and tasted like ***. After a month in the humi, they've calmed down and WOW - think I like these better than the habano MOW PA's. Nice and smooth, don't burn as much retrohale as the habano's and cost the same. Will be picking up more in the future.
  • calvin04calvin04 Posts: 5
    genesis by ramon buesco...pretty good smoke
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    MOW PA Maduro. ROTT, I hated these; smoked harsher than regular MOW PA's and tasted like ***. After a month in the humi, they've calmed down and WOW - think I like these better than the habano MOW PA's. Nice and smooth, don't burn as much retrohale as the habano's and cost the same. Will be picking up more in the future.
    Think I tried one, and wasnt sure bout it,, will see about trying again,, I like the nat PA's.
    Smokin a Perdomo Champagne
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    This from Martel. I'll have to re-read his review and see if we match up.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HC Criollo. Damn good cigar! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Rain:

Sigmund Freud would find you fascinating.... you do not have a preoccupation with size....
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
    Too bad it tasted like ***. Not even regular ***, hot ***.
  • AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    hahahhahhahahhahaaa!!! Hot *** even.... I think we need to know what it was as to avoid like SARS! Wow, hot ***..... sorry to here of the bad experience! I hope you tossed it and grabbed a better one!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed the nice day today with a couple good cigars. @jhewey upload
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying this great weather, helping my wife with a little gardening! Smoked a Gurkha beast, I think I shoulda buried it, and dug for something a little more enjoyable!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Enjoying this great weather, helping my wife with a little gardening! Smoked a Gurkha beast, I think I shoulda buried it, and dug for something a little more enjoyable!!
    Ok, after that letdown a fired up this
    very good smoke, I can see more of these in the near future!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed a couple smokes with EDH yesterday, we both tried a Zulu Zulu, found it to be a pleasant smoke,, nuthin too exciting,, wouldnt mind smoking another with some morning coffee but wouldnt go out of my way looking to get more.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    What'd you think Curt? I got one but havent fired it up yet!
    curtpick:
    One of my absolute favorites. Strong and smooth, awesome flavor. They never disappoint, but do a little better when on the dry side. It can be hard to keep all that oily maduro burning.
    mmccartneydc:
    What'd you think Curt? I got one but havent fired it up yet!

it's a good smoke. Good enough to order more.
    Never had the maduro before, this thing is a little flavor bomb image
    Viaje Holiday 2012 image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yesterday I was smoking while smokin. I decided to smoke a 15 pound brisket yesterday which made for a long day 16.5 hours. 5am - 9:30PM but damn it is good. I smoked 5 good sticks during that time. I started the morning with an Oliva V Melanio which was great and then smoked a Diesel Wicked, then followed a 5 Vegas Cask Strength, next was a Gurkha Centurian from January 2007 this is one of the few Gurkhas that is worth aging. And I finshed the afternoon with an A. Fuente Hemingway Maduro. Great day overall not responsibility except smoking and smokin.
    The only deal I had to make with my wife was that I need to clean/pressure wash the patio this week.
    Oliva V Melanio
    Diesel Wicked
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
    Gurkha Centurian
    AF Hemingway Maduro
    Smoker Working
    The Brisket