Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,848 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    @Vision... smoke 'em if you got 'em. Or is that smoke 'em if you can find 'em?

LJZ

They're buried in there somewhere.... I'll find them when there is nothing left of the flavor.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,034 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Thanks for recommending these @Rdp77. If I had a stock broker who was as accurate with his stock tips as Rusty is with cigars, I'd be a wealthy man.

I’m really glad you enjoy them Peter.

• Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@peter4jc said:
    Thanks for recommending these @Rdp77. If I had a stock broker who was as accurate with his stock tips as Rusty is with cigars, I'd be a wealthy man.

I’m really glad you enjoy them Peter.

I'm thrilled you're both happy

• Options

I was stuck ↑ between agree, vote up, WTF, and awesome. I settled on LoL.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pacman84 said:

That wrapper!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 26

@d_blades said:
    Last of the @Bigshizza sampler. Thank bro

Last of the Bigshizza sampler is a difficult time of life. Best wishes.

• Options

Fvckin tats

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Talk to @Vision about them plugged Tats.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )