Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:

@silvermouse said:
    ^^^disappointing

@Vision said:
    Had La Opulencie earlier.... not a good cigar when humid out.

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

You had a rough smoking day Edward 😔

You must have been drunk

Maybe. I attributed both of the quoted comments above to Edward, likely because Pete didn't post a picture as per Rule 24.1a of forum etiquette, as read below:

All forum members, except @silvermouse, sometimes @d_blades, lately @TRayB, and those overseas, are required to post pictures of their cigars in all "whatcha smoking" threads, unless they denote that they are "silvermousing" their cigar, which also may indicate that they are smoking on a nub from the previous evening.

You are right Frank, and we are wrong, of course. I take full responsibility for my for my part in the breach of etiquette which lead to your well intentioned, but confused post. If you'll let me stay, I'll do better, I promise.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB hasn't earned a pass in my book, Frank.

Correlation Does Not Imply Causality.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3

Aren't you guys supposed to be posting pictures of your cigars in all posts? "are required to post pictures of their cigars in all whatcha smoking" threads"

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Aren't you guys supposed to be posting pictures of your cigars in all posts? "are required to post pictures of their cigars in all whatcha smoking" threads"

We had a rewrite of the eula during the covid-19 pandemic. Now it's just the morning, noon and night threads.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@silvermouse said:
    ^^^disappointing

@Vision said:

@Usaf06 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

You had a rough smoking day Edward 😔

You must have been drunk

Maybe. I attributed both of the quoted comments above to Edward, likely because Pete didn't post a picture as per Rule 24.1a of forum etiquette, as read below:

All forum members, except @silvermouse, sometimes @d_blades, lately @TRayB, and those overseas, are required to post pictures of their cigars in all "whatcha smoking" threads, unless they denote that they are "silvermousing" their cigar, which also may indicate that they are smoking on a nub from the previous evening.

In my defense, I am on a cruise ship and uploading a photo may haven't taken days. An amendment should be and may be created for such occasions. Seeing as I am a senior money off the forum I call this to vote.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Tatuaje something. Looks like a 7.5x52 small black band with red lettering, from, I think,Sherm. Awesome.

Was it a belicoso/torpedo?

Yes, @Rdp77

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5

@silvermouse said:
    Yes, @Rdp77

My guess is that it was a Drac redux or a Drac from the Monster Mash sampler

Thanks, guess it is The Drac redux, the mash sampler had a footband. Oh, and I think it may have come from @EgoBoundary.