Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Al_K_LloydAl_K_Lloyd Posts: 48 ✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    Pi Synesthesia

übercool band. How’s the smoke?

There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

Hunter S. Thompson

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6

@Al_K_Lloyd said:

@peter4jc said:
    Pi Synesthesia

übercool band. How’s the smoke?

One of my favorite first-smoke-of-the-day smokes.

It's a great backstory too, by Tim Ozgener and his father, if you want to look it up.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6

Trying to figure out what the worst Espinosa blend is. It might be the newest El barrios, or maybe the hush money, but it's not this one for sure. This is really good.

No @Rdp77, it's not the wasabi

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s not even classified as a cigar. That’s spicy grass is all that thing is

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fonseca Cubano Limitado

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Another bargain sampler smoke, looks like this run of Gregorio sticks are 15 years old...

Felipe Gregorio Azemour 50/50 Sultan

This five and a half inch by 52 ring gauge smoke features filler that is 50% Moroccan Azemour tobacco. The result is a medium-bodied smoke with a dry, cedary flavor and an interesting hint of plum. The taste is consistent throughout, which leaves it slightly one-dimensional. The construction is flawless, however, allowing this unique cigar to produce an abundance of aromatic smoke.

http://www.stogieguys.com/2009/12/12062009-quick-smoke-felipe-gregorio-azemour-5050-sultan.html

• TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Did you lose a bet??

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 9

@Ksqsmoking said:
    Tasty little dude of war. Thanks Shawn @ShawnOL .

That is a puro authentico, one of the 10 greatest cigars of all time.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@TRayB said:

@peter4jc said:

Did you lose a bet??

Just doing my part, trying out CP's budget sticks so I can recommend them, or not, to the forum.

• KsqsmokingKsqsmoking Posts: 399 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Ksqsmoking said:
    Tasty little dude of war. Thanks Shawn @ShawnOL .

That is a puro authentico, one of the 10 greatest cigars of all time.

I gotta be honest, this one snuck up on me a little. Punched above its weight.

The obstacle is the way.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.