Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Beardedpop1 said:

I am still deciding!

I'll help you choose.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Am I the only one who likes these bishops more than the red ones?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank have you had the 2024?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Yakster said:
    @VegasFrank have you had the 2024?

No

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm getting old and it is not reassuring. The Belle Artes is from @Ksqsmoking. Apologies. Thanks for sending it, I am enjoying it.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you enjoy them.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.