Options

MOW Puro Authentico

13»

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    90+ Irishman:
    Been absolutely drooling waiting to try one of the MOW sticks, just haven't had the paycheck or opportunity to jump on one since I've sunk my teeth into a split of the Fresh-Rolled with Doug, and committed to two cigar events in the next week lol. When I do get a chance, is there one that really represents the MOW better than all the others?? Curious which I should light up first... --Jarman
    If you prefer a medium body stick, then go with the Virtue. The original MOW line changes quite a bit depending on the vitola you choose, so you would have to try all of them to find your favorite.
    After that the Ruination, Puro Authentico and Armada. There are also a Saloman, and several special releases of these sticks including a Maduro which can only be had by buying the chest I believe.
    Brett I can do the Puro Authentico and a Ruination. I may have some MOW in there somewhere. I'll dig and see. I'll throw them into that package coming your way.
    Maduro's now in the perfecto sampler as well. Much less expensive way to try one. :)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    90+ Irishman:
    Been absolutely drooling waiting to try one of the MOW sticks, just haven't had the paycheck or opportunity to jump on one since I've sunk my teeth into a split of the Fresh-Rolled with Doug, and committed to two cigar events in the next week lol. When I do get a chance, is there one that really represents the MOW better than all the others?? Curious which I should light up first... --Jarman
    If you prefer a medium body stick, then go with the Virtue. The original MOW line changes quite a bit depending on the vitola you choose, so you would have to try all of them to find your favorite.
    After that the Ruination, Puro Authentico and Armada. There are also a Saloman, and several special releases of these sticks including a Maduro which can only be had by buying the chest I believe.
    Brett I can do the Puro Authentico and a Ruination. I may have some MOW in there somewhere. I'll dig and see. I'll throw them into that package coming your way.
    Much appreciated my good friend, word of warning however... the bigger the bomb, the bigger the retaliation. And I don't get even, I get revenge :D Be Well. -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."