Home Non Cigar Related
Options

SWEAR TO F'CKING GOD

13»

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The rap career was over before it started----much like the college degree. He works at a restaurant chain and fancies himself a deep thinker. He remains subsidized by his parents which luckily hasnt caused any financial distress to my daughter. He has gone from terrible to tolerable, but on this happy holiday season I still wish the worst for him.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update. Happy Holidays.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    LOL... My daughter sits in the same boat, however our version of douche bag dreams of being a parking lot seal coater?????? not sure how that came about.

Aj
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I was kinda on the other side of that. My boy was the man who fancied himself a pro skateboarder. LOL Although now he realizes those are not in his cards. Things other than real work have replaced skateboarding.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Do you fellas remember what it was like to be young and have crazy dreams of your own? I'm just sayin, finding yourself takes a while for some of us. Please have patience with my generation :)
    Even if some of us are douches. . .
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Do you fellas remember what it was like to be young and have crazy dreams of your own? I'm just sayin, finding yourself takes a while for some of us. Please have patience with my generation :)
    Buddy, you´re 27 according to your profile - he´s not talking about our generation, at least not in my book.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Oh well. . .
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    youngryan216:
    Buddy, you´re 27 according to your profile - he´s not talking about our generation, at least not in my book.
    well this was 3+ years ago, that would put him at about 21 or 22. close enough.....your generation sucks!!!!! :)