Just left Cigars International

I have been buying exclusively from Cigars International for about 3 years.

However that all changed after about a month of lurking here.

I'm a huge AJ Fernandez fan, so I emailed Tim about getting some San Lotanos. Great deal and even greater customer service.

Add to that this great forum and I am planning on moving all my cigar buying here

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Good choice :). Welcome to the forum!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Greetings Mean Green.
  • Welcome to the banter. I was CI when I first started too and then found this forum as well...unbelievable customer service from the guys here!
  • Second to none. Pretty much same great prices but better customer service and a sophisticated forum to boot.

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Watch it with the sophisticated talk! There are only a few of those around here. HA! Welcome.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Welcome to the forum. You can't beat the guys here and the service is TOP NOTCH!!! Why would anyone go anywhere else?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nice... welcome.

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Lakewood WAPosts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum this place is the best. ccom rocks for customer service + a bonus is The Beard and Alex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never been where you came from but you won't regret being here. Welcome to the forums bro.
    "There's three parts to making a great cigar. There's the science and the know-how, the experience. There's the art, which is the judgment call, that feel that you know exactly what to do. But there's something else: the inspiration. And I consider that very spiritual."

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Welcome!
  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 6,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, you'll like it here you have a problem with an order and they are on it quick. They truly value their customers here.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭
    MeanGreen:
    I have been buying exclusively from Cigars International for about 3 years. However that all changed after about a month of lurking here. I'm a huge AJ Fernandez fan, so I emailed Tim about getting some San Lotanos. Great deal and even greater customer service. Add to that this great forum and I am planning on moving all my cigar buying here
    Glad to have you aboard
  • skweekzskweekz PAPosts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the team!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,024 ✭✭
    Glad you have joined us here. A rule we insist on is we do not bad mouth any other supplier or their forum, well except Th***son's they are fair game any time LOL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,871 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Mr. Mean Green..Remember "green aint mean compared to RED"...Sammy Hagar....lol, Enjoy and have fun
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    You didn't go as far as you may have thought - they are both under the same company ;)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard man .
  • welcome sir!
  • Yeah it appeared that debate had been exhausted. subsidiaries that compete against each other I gathered? Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope to contribute I am avid homebrewer and former wine drinker. Having 3 kids killed the wine habit My palate i feel is quite developed for those 2 and i enjoy good cigars. Just haven't quite figured out the nuances of cigars I know I dig most everything AJ puts out, really dig illusione and the 10 anniversary perdomos, not so much the lower end perdomos. Just got some Gran Habano 2002 and they are a great everyday smoker so far cheers
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,003 ✭✭
    Welcome to the madness!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Home or out and about somewhere.Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Read as much of the information here as you can. If your like me you'll find that there's A huge amount of knowledge to be gained here.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    im sure on this forum, youll see that ccom beats ci hands down!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I feel fortunate knowing this was the first place I ever went to to buy cigars online. The first and last stop for sure.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    I feel fortunate knowing this was the first place I ever went to to buy cigars online. The first and last stop for sure.
    That's how it worked for me, too. Welcome meangreen!

BTW, love your Avatar, is there a special meaning?
    "It is a simple matter to determine when a true genius has arrived on earth, all the dunces will convene to form a coalition against him."  --  Jonathon Swift

Simple reductive logic reveals every "Zero Tolerance" policy to be, in fact, a "Zero Intelligence" policy.--Me

A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves.  
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 218
    Welcome
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum! The Beard is the man! I do all my ordering through him or The Goddess if he's away or she has a spectacular email deal.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum....
  • Amos Umwhat:
    JudoChinX:
    That's how it worked for me, too. Welcome meangreen!

BTW, love your Avatar, is there a special meaning?
    Nope just logo of my alma mater, University of North Texas