Home General Discussion

Just left Cigars International

I have been buying exclusively from Cigars International for about 3 years.

However that all changed after about a month of lurking here.

I'm a huge AJ Fernandez fan, so I emailed Tim about getting some San Lotanos. Great deal and even greater customer service.

Add to that this great forum and I am planning on moving all my cigar buying here

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Good choice :). Welcome to the forum!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Greetings Mean Green.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Welcome to the banter. I was CI when I first started too and then found this forum as well...unbelievable customer service from the guys here!
  • Second to none. Pretty much same great prices but better customer service and a sophisticated forum to boot.

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Watch it with the sophisticated talk! There are only a few of those around here. HA! Welcome.
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    Welcome to the forum. You can't beat the guys here and the service is TOP NOTCH!!! Why would anyone go anywhere else?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Nice... welcome.

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum this place is the best. ccom rocks for customer service + a bonus is The Beard and Alex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I've never been where you came from but you won't regret being here. Welcome to the forums bro.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Welcome!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, you'll like it here you have a problem with an order and they are on it quick. They truly value their customers here.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    MeanGreen:
    I have been buying exclusively from Cigars International for about 3 years. However that all changed after about a month of lurking here. I'm a huge AJ Fernandez fan, so I emailed Tim about getting some San Lotanos. Great deal and even greater customer service. Add to that this great forum and I am planning on moving all my cigar buying here
    Glad to have you aboard

"Long ashes my friends."

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the team!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Glad you have joined us here. A rule we insist on is we do not bad mouth any other supplier or their forum, well except Th***son's they are fair game any time LOL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Mr. Mean Green..Remember "green aint mean compared to RED"...Sammy Hagar....lol, Enjoy and have fun
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    You didn't go as far as you may have thought - they are both under the same company ;)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome aboard man .
  • welcome sir!
  • Yeah it appeared that debate had been exhausted. subsidiaries that compete against each other I gathered? Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope to contribute I am avid homebrewer and former wine drinker. Having 3 kids killed the wine habit My palate i feel is quite developed for those 2 and i enjoy good cigars. Just haven't quite figured out the nuances of cigars I know I dig most everything AJ puts out, really dig illusione and the 10 anniversary perdomos, not so much the lower end perdomos. Just got some Gran Habano 2002 and they are a great everyday smoker so far cheers
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums. Read as much of the information here as you can. If your like me you'll find that there's A huge amount of knowledge to be gained here.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    im sure on this forum, youll see that ccom beats ci hands down!!
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I feel fortunate knowing this was the first place I ever went to to buy cigars online. The first and last stop for sure.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    I feel fortunate knowing this was the first place I ever went to to buy cigars online. The first and last stop for sure.
    That's how it worked for me, too. Welcome meangreen!

BTW, love your Avatar, is there a special meaning?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Welcome
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Welcome to the forum! The Beard is the man! I do all my ordering through him or The Goddess if he's away or she has a spectacular email deal.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum....
  • Amos Umwhat:
    JudoChinX:
    That's how it worked for me, too. Welcome meangreen!

BTW, love your Avatar, is there a special meaning?
    Nope just logo of my alma mater, University of North Texas