• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nice find.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    NICE!!!!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Very interesting. I wonder how many deals a day will be featured.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Meh. You KNOW some idiotic asshat is going to buy the best ones either at MSRP or a dollar below whatever they're selling for on Ccom. Could be great in the beginning, but once the idiots join, there go the deals
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    My pants are already fitting tighter. I cannot wait to see/get in on this!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow , great find. I can see this being fun as hell and pissing me the hell off all at the sometime. Lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I for see a lot of pissed off wife's and girlfriends. " WTH is all the money going too??!!" "ohh, I see....another CCOM box was delivered today and it was left in a wheel barrow...I want a divorce.." LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yeah... this could get pretty ugly when the CC bill shows up... "how did you spend $4800 at Cigar.com this month?!?!?"
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    RampMonkey:
    I for see a lot of pissed off wife's and girlfriends. " WTH is all the money going too??!!" "ohh, I see....another CCOM box was delivered today and it was left in a wheel barrow...I want a divorce.." LOL
    lmfao indeed
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:

Please!! Please!! Can you guys learn to make a link when you do this?? Us poor fools with iPhones can't cut & paste like folks with PC's can. We'd like to know what's being pointed out just like the rest of you. Thanks. Please excuse the rant.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The problem is us fools on PC's don't know how to make the link! LOL
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    PsychoSJG:

Please!! Please!! Can you guys learn to make a link when you do this?? Us poor fools with iPhones can't cut & paste like folks with PC's can. We'd like to know what's being pointed out just like the rest of you. Thanks. Please excuse the rant.

Here you go man

Click here
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Sprintsale added to favorites, I'm ready to give it a try
  • Options
    Thanks a million, AJ. I really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Thanks to AJGarlett and to the Gypsy and Mike Tuccelli for the help. As for learning to make a link, I was finally forced to do it - it ain't hard - and all ya gotta do is a search for the "How to format your post" thread. If dumbass me can do it, so can the rest of the BOTL's and it would be SO appreciated by the rest of us.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    PsychoSJG:

actually you can cut and paste with the iphone. but idk ow to make youtube clickable
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Well I guess the cat is out of the bag LOL. We are still tweaking some things and testing the site so Im hoping to get this live in the next day or so. Deals should be especially good out of the gate as the pricing is user driven so the fewer the people, the better the deals. Don't confuse this with the "free fall" sale feature over at other sites. The price here is going to decrement faster and once one is bought, the deal switches so the action is faster. This has been quite a while in the making so I am pretty excited to see how it is going to go. We already have almost 1,000 different items in the mix so there promises to be a good amount of variety. Once we officially set the site live, you guys will be the first to know. On a side note, that is the first time I have watched that video and man, I used way to many hand gestures. O well. I need to shed some pounds too LOL.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Alex! Can't wait to see these deals.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    Well I guess the cat is out of the bag LOL. We are still tweaking some things and testing the site so Im hoping to get this live in the next day or so. Deals should be especially good out of the gate as the pricing is user driven so the fewer the people, the better the deals. Don't confuse this with the "free fall" sale feature over at other sites. The price here is going to decrement faster and once one is bought, the deal switches so the action is faster. This has been quite a while in the making so I am pretty excited to see how it is going to go. We already have almost 1,000 different items in the mix so there promises to be a good amount of variety. Once we officially set the site live, you guys will be the first to know. On a side note, that is the first time I have watched that video and man, I used way to many hand gestures. O well. I need to shed some pounds too LOL.
    I for one volunteer to help test the site as an extra outside source. Just let me know.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Ha, my wife was watching over my shoulder and said you looked like you were trying to take off with all that hand waving. =)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PsychoSJG:
    jlmarta:
    PsychoSJG:

actually you can cut and paste with the iphone. but idk ow to make youtube clickable
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j17bRTUEowo

youtube has this nifty feature that just lets you copy the HTML code... no need for a link.

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome but terrible all at the same time. To get married or go crazy on the sprint deals hmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    That's awesome but terrible all at the same time. To get married or go crazy on the sprint deals hmmmmmmmmm
    Sprint Deals.... Duh
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PsychoSJG:
    ENFIDL:
    Sprint Deals.... Duh
    My thought exactly. I hope she'll understand hahaha
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    God have mercy on my bank account! Please let my wife miss the mail a little more often too!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Wow Alex this looks great, I think the video is good, the only thing missing was an appearance from "The Beard". Damn I cannot wait.
  • Options
    Booyah!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Suddenly my alcoholic induced insomnia will pay off!!!

I'll be blitzed at 415AM while you little girls are sleeping and reaping all the benefits!!!

OOOOH! Armada Chest on sale at 355AM??? I Think $20 will do the trick!!! AHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm just hoping for an iPhone app with this...