Home General Discussion
Options

Here it is Gents. Alex's new deal. This shizz is gunna be crazy

2»

Comments

• Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Suddenly my alcoholic induced insomnia will pay off!!!

I'll be blitzed at 415AM while you little girls are sleeping and reaping all the benefits!!!

OOOOH! Armada Chest on sale at 355AM??? I Think $20 will do the trick!!! AHAHAHAHA!
    Pfff Ill be here for that! I'll never sleep now.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    wow....ccom is crazy! THANKS!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    So excited!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    jlmarta:
    PsychoSJG:

Please!! Please!! Can you guys learn to make a link when you do this?? Us poor fools with iPhones can't cut & paste like folks with PC's can. We'd like to know what's being pointed out just like the rest of you. Thanks. Please excuse the rant.
    actually you can cut and paste with the iphone. but idk ow to make youtube clickable

Oh, I know it's technically possible - but only if your fingers are the diameter of a pencil eraser. For those of us who are, ahem, shall I say 'full grown?' our fingers are too fat to control the 'copy' boundaries.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I'm just hoping for an iPhone app with this...
    You and me both. I've been badgering my IT people like crazy as I think this site will need an app so you can follow the action on the go and have easy one click purchasing in place. It is on the radar. Until then though, the site looks pretty good on a mobile browser.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    I'm just hoping for an iPhone app with this...
    That would be awesome...and Ipad ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Well I guess the cat is out of the bag LOL. We are still tweaking some things and testing the site so Im hoping to get this live in the next day or so. Deals should be especially good out of the gate as the pricing is user driven so the fewer the people, the better the deals. Don't confuse this with the "free fall" sale feature over at other sites. The price here is going to decrement faster and once one is bought, the deal switches so the action is faster. This has been quite a while in the making so I am pretty excited to see how it is going to go. We already have almost 1,000 different items in the mix so there promises to be a good amount of variety. Once we officially set the site live, you guys will be the first to know. On a side note, that is the first time I have watched that video and man, I used way to many hand gestures. O well. I need to shed some pounds too LOL.
    You should have known Alex that you can't hide something like this from us forever! ;)

BTW...was I the only one looking for The Beard in the video?? lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Looks awesome, I can't wait to give it a go!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Looking forward to giving this a go.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    So at the end of the video when Alex is in the warehouse did anyone else notice those random feet behind him right away? I thought he was fixing to get mugged in his own house!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Really cool idea. So we're gonna set a pact as a forum that we never buy before it gets to 50% off, right? :)

On that note, though...maybe this is why we can't have an instant messaging system...that sort of coordination could be dangerous for the bottom line when this system comes on...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    All I keep getting is a video has been removed by user message. Lame. Can't wait to see what this all about.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Video's been removed by the poster. I read Alex's post...I'm still in the dark. What exactly is the new site?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Will someone just say "GO" please?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    y2pascoe:
    Video's been removed by the poster. I read Alex's post...I'm still in the dark. What exactly is the new site?
    I think Alex was so put out by how many hand gestures he used it had to be taken down. There will be another one put up soon where his hands are taped to his sides.
  • Options
    Forgot about that part of the movie! Thanks for the laugh.
    wwestern:
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I watched the video and didnt notice anything excessive. Thought it was good, Definately got me excited with some of the cigar brands he was throwing out there..Good thing I just started a new job, gonna need a bigger boat!!!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    The Kid:
    I watched the video and didnt notice anything excessive. Thought it was good, Definately got me excited with some of the cigar brands he was throwing out there..Good thing I just started a new job, gonna need a bigger boat!!!
    Same here. Alex, you get excited about cigars, and we love that, and it gets us excited too. Act natural and don't worry about too many or too few hand gestures.

Love that clip by the way!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to be on the site for the past few weeks as I moved and started a new job, two days before the semester started. I'm tail deep in alligators! I tried to view the video and it's gone,

Can someone bring me up to date? Thanks.