Home Non Cigar Related

Bank of America Letting 40000 some people go....

2»

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Since the temperature of the earth is always changing (any deniers?), its' either going up, or its' going down.
    As a matter of contemplation, which would you prefer?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    This Thread has been very interesting to Read thats for sure, I wil not comment on any of the post or rebutels , I aree with 2 people in this. LOL you know who you are !
    After reading all of this and being a Guy who has been in many boats, Unemployed , welfare, Homeless, filthy rich , Owner of a company, pretty much al the scenerios i have seen on here....... Its easy to see why the people with the most money and the Power who really call the shots in this world hands down are drug lords, drug dealers,and drug producing countries....... and who is in the S-H-I-T-E-R .... the bigest Drug Consuming country in the world........ the good ole USA ..... Thanks for the good reads Guys...... Lifes to short to worry about *** you have NO CONTROL OVER !
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Krieg:
    JonathanE:
    beatnic:
    Until some scientist shows me the correlation between increased CO2 and temperature, I'll believe man-mad global warming is a hoax.
    Like yourself, I also work in the scientific field where provable, repeatable and factual are all that matter. I have yet to see a convincing argument for global warming either.

The global warmers always talk about how our temps have increased 2 or 3 degrees in the last hundred years. Well, those numbers are based on calculations built on estimations which means that they have a limiting factor called "statistical significance." Until I see a confidence interval to go along with the purported numbers then I'll know for sure that there is no truth behind it.

I'm guessing that if a confidence interval was even calculated that it's probably so big that it nullifies the argument based on uncertainty. In other words, it's nearly equally as likely that we are in global cooling as that we are in global warming.

JDE

With all the global warming non sense being talked about, there always been one question I have asked that a "warmer" can't seem answer. What is the earth's ideal temperature ?
    Haha! I like the way you think, Krieg!

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    JonathanE:
    beatnic:
    Until some scientist shows me the correlation between increased CO2 and temperature, I'll believe man-mad global warming is a hoax.
    Like yourself, I also work in the scientific field where provable, repeatable and factual are all that matter. I have yet to see a convincing argument for global warming either.

The global warmers always talk about how our temps have increased 2 or 3 degrees in the last hundred years. Well, those numbers are based on calculations built on estimations which means that they have a limiting factor called "statistical significance." Until I see a confidence interval to go along with the purported numbers then I'll know for sure that there is no truth behind it.

I'm guessing that if a confidence interval was even calculated that it's probably so big that it nullifies the argument based on uncertainty. In other words, it's nearly equally as likely that we are in global cooling as that we are in global warming.

JDE

With all the global warming non sense being talked about, there always been one question I have asked that a "warmer" can't seem answer. What is the earth's ideal temperature ?
    The a earth hasth uh feavur, don't cha know...
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Krieg:
    70 degrees and 65% humidity. All the time. Without fail.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Marker:
    Krieg:
    70 degrees and 65% humidity. All the time. Without fail.
    NICE!

• Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    Since the temperature of the earth is always changing (any deniers?), its' either going up, or its' going down.
    As a matter of contemplation, which would you prefer?
    If the human population continues to grow, a warming would be preferred. Plants grow faster in a warmer, more CO2 enriched environment using less water. The real question is how these evironmental changes impact the flavor of tobacco leaves.