Options

kelly's last deal?

Did anyone get her email today.

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    pcc:
    Yeah... I had to buy it... It's either the best marketing ploy ever, or a sad day... First the Armada... THEN Kelly... What's next, a Miller Lite Recall???
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Lassy, can you PM me the deal?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Lasabar:
    pcc:
    Yeah... I had to buy it... It's either the best marketing ploy ever, or a sad day... First the Armada... THEN Kelly... What's next, a Miller Lite Recall???
    A Miller Lite recall would be great. Then they would have more room at the store for good beer :)
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Lasabar:
    pcc:
    A Miller Lite recall would be great. Then they would have more room at the store for good beer :)
    You shut your DAMN mouth!!!!
  • Options
    kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    I am not leaving the company, just no more kelly deals :/ sorry guys!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Lasabar:
    pcc:
    +1...Finally something that makes sense in this crazy mixed up world
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Gonna miss your deals Kelly, I consider myself lucky to of been able to get in on some of them.
  • Options
    Can someone PM me?
  • Options
    NightHawkNightHawk Posts: 247
    sorry to see the deals go, but at least the last one was a great one. couldnt pass this one up!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    It is sad, I got mine. I will miss her deals.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    Can someone PM me?
    PM sent
  • Options
    I had to go in for one too.
  • Options
    Thanks Greg!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    granneja:
    Thanks Greg!
    No Problemo, Bro.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    kellyg:
    Dang it!
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Wish I could get her last deal but the only thing sadder than no more kelly deals is my wallet!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Marker:
    Lasabar:
    pcc:
    Damn you Marker I thought we were friends! You can't bash The Miller Lite! That's just wrong on so many ways!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ive only purchased 1 or 2 of kellys deals over the last year, maybe im 1 of the reasons that she is no longer sending them out. i've bit on more of tims offers, but the more deals the better and ill be sad to see them go..
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    anyone be able to PM me the deal?? I get some of them, but for whatever reason not them all...missed this one...thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    dbeckom:
    Lasabar:
    Marker:
    Lasabar:
    pcc:
    Damn you Marker I thought we were friends! You can't bash The Miller Lite! That's just wrong on so many ways!
    It ain't beer if it comes in a 30pack. :)
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Man, I am glad you guy's posted this, the wife deleted it before I could see it! I wonder if she will be unhappy?
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Indeed, this is a sad day. :(
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    boo...This is a sad day indeed, at least she is not leaving ccom. :(
  • Options
    i usually recieve all kellys emails...missed this one! now im curious.....sad to see the kelly deals go
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Going to miss Kelly's deals..I'll have to bug the **** out of Andy/Tim to see if I can get on their listing now. Thanks Kelly for all the smoking deals, and don't forget about us here in the forums.
  • Options
    can someone pm me as well?
  • Options
    PM to you.
  • Options
    Pm to you as well Thin.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Kelly this is a sad occasion! :( atleast you're not leaving!
  • Options
    just received my package today and it looks great!