Home General Discussion
Options

kelly's last deal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    anyone be able to PM me the deal?? I get some of them, but for whatever reason not them all...missed this one...thanks in advance!
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Sure would have gone for more of your deals, Kelly, but I guess we're just star-crossed. The deals I wanted to go for just came at the wrong time for me to take advantage of.

Maybe they'll let you do the occasional"surprise" deal.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Anyone else find it weird that the package came with a personalized note inside with a reek of perfume and a lipstick stain on the note that read "I gave you five robustos, now let's see that Double Churchill!"

It's weird, I didn't order any double churchill's..... hmmmmmmm
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Anyone else find it weird that the package came with a personalized note inside with a reek of perfume and a lipstick stain on the note that read "I gave you five robustos, now let's see that Double Churchill!"

It would have been even more weird if it came from The Beard.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Lasabar:

It would have been even more weird if it came from The Beard.
    No, that's where they usually come from, except instead of Perfume it's Stetson Cologne
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Anyone have any specifics as to why this is her last deal?
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    She joked in the email that we don't really buy from her... Don't know if it was just the timing of her deals or if you, personally JudoChin, are sexist...
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    JudoChinX:
    She joked in the email that we don't really buy from her... Don't know if it was just the timing of her deals or if you, personally JudoChin, are sexist...
    Well, there's two possible explanations...

1. Judo is sexist

2. Go back and check her signature in her older emails, then look at it in her more recent ones...position change and more work leaves no time for deals!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    I will say that on top of getting Kelly's Final deal, I played a game of email tag and managed to get a great deal on other cigars that weren't necessarily on sale but I have always been wanting to try. Of course I can't post the other deals we made here but I can PM them to you (I got her permission) and I would imagine that she would honor them to you as well.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    Lasabar:
    JudoChinX:
    Well, there's two possible explanations...

1. Judo is sexist

2. Go back and check her signature in her older emails, then look at it in her more recent ones...position change and more work leaves no time for deals!
    while I completely understand that it is almost impossible for this to be true in any way... I am still going to blame this entire thing on Judo. LOL... everyone feel free to jump on that bandwagon and blame Judo along with me ;)

geez Judo, why'd you ruin the Kelly deals??? (not gonna lie, it feels good to blame somebody LOL!)

in all reality, Dwayne's reason #2 seems right on the money.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I miss the kelly deal already
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    fla-gypsy:
    I miss the kelly deal already
    Joe... It is ok. Here is another drink.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Misogynistic is more accurate. ;)

I kid of course. Anyhow, I did, in fact, pick up a few deals from our friend Kelly. May her new position work out for her very very well. Thank you BigT06 for pointing that out.