Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay Bacon decided to slap me around like a little beotch with a nice bomb. Good sticks! A few were on my wishlist.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Thewelder:
    I have an ICBM on its way. Watch out! And I'm going unabomber style and blowing up someone else mail box in California. Look out for brown paper packages tied up with string. tick tock tick tock
    quiet, the FBI is lurking......
    When did our favorite tree rat make it back to the forum?
    Maddy? wow, you seem to be like a bad case of the crabs, just keep popping up at the strangest times....

Nice bomb there snake!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Thewelder:
    I have an ICBM on its way. Watch out! And I'm going unabomber style and blowing up someone else mail box in California. Look out for brown paper packages tied up with string. tick tock tick tock
    quiet, the FBI is lurking......
    When did our favorite tree rat make it back to the forum?
    Maddy? wow, you seem to be like a bad case of the crabs, just keep popping up at the strangest times....
    Guess we're gonna have to shave the squirrel to get rid of those eh ...
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    Earlier this week, Jay Bacon nailed me with a bomb!! Some nice sticks in this bomb: Comacho 1962, Onyx, RP '92, Titan, Doble Maduro, 5 Vegas 'A', 5 Vegas Limitada '08, and a Famous Dominican. Thanks buddy!! I can't wait to burn these boys...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ahem....

IN COMING!!

two boxes out.
    ... first thing in the AM.
    kuzi16:
    ahem....

IN COMING!!

two boxes out.
    ... first thing in the AM.
    kuzi has been on a rampage lately!
    And JSnake, amidst his trying times at work, sent me a bomb and blew my mailbox outta here! I almost feel guilty accepting the sticks! He put some very nice cigars in there too. Thanks buddy and God Bless ya!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    BStayer:
    And JSnake, amidst his trying times at work, sent me a bomb and blew my mailbox outta here! I almost feel guilty accepting the sticks! He put some very nice cigars in there too. Thanks buddy and God Bless ya!
    What a stand up guy! Did he send you any of the new stuff he is trying out???? I would be interested in a review.
    Sandman1am:
    BStayer:
    What a stand up guy! Did he send you any of the new stuff he is trying out???? I would be interested in a review.
    No, nothing from the new stuff he's trying. He sent me a Padilla Corojo, La Herencia Cubana, Perdomo Slow Aged 826, Gurkha Park Avenue, Gurkha Black Dragon, and a Cuban Legacy. Nuts...I still can't believe he bombed me considering everything he's going through and giving me such nice sticks too. A stand up guy for sure!
    Sent some bombs out last month because things had been better at the end of the year. No regrets. It is actually fun sending stuff to friends.

Working on getting some 262 Cigars for guys to send out in my future packages. Right now I have limited samples for my B&Ms to get them on board. As soon as I can purchase my own I will be sharing because I think you guys will really like these. Probably gonna be when I do my taxes in the next month or so.
    Sam from cheaphumidors.com sent me a little bomb to help get me started with my independent rep job. A huge thanks to Sam. image
    badge54fd is a great BOTL from up north. Sent me a nice bomb with 5 great sticks. Kind of busy so I will try to list them later. I just wanted to post up my thanks and give him some credit right away.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Kaboom,

My mailbox blew up twice this week. First came an explosion of magnitude 5 from Jsnake. All new cigars for me. A Cuban Legacy, A La Caridad 1608, A Cain torpedo, A Carlos Torano and finally a Diesel.

Thanks Bro. I will most certainly enjoy them

• badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    My second bombing run this week came from a fellow canuck, camgfs.

He sent me the 3 sticks he promised, along with a surprise that included a 5 Vegas Miami Torp, a Greycliff 1666 torp, and an Ultimate JR which is another new stick for me.

camgfs, you rock. Thanks bro

Hmmm since, I'm apparently "too new" now. I'm looking for a new victim or two. Keep your heads down ...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    Hmmm since, I'm apparently "too new" now. I'm looking for a new victim or two. Keep your heads down ...
    Ahhh, there you go Pheebs. See I told you he would get pissed. Did you ask him about the fuzzy slippers he wears around the house, now that he works from home, too?
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Ahhh, there you go Pheebs. See I told you he would get pissed. Did you ask him about the fuzzy slippers he wears around the house, now that he works from home, too?
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! Thanks for the laughs laker
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    ROTFLMFAO!!!! Thanks for the laughs laker
    WHAT !!?

Seriously, he has a pair of pink fuzzy bunny slippers that he wears "at work". Of course they do say "Property of NASA" on the bottoms :)
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Ah, well I'll have to wear some human skin slippers that say maddy branded on them!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Ah, well I'll have to wear some human skin slippers that say maddy branded on them!!!
    It rubs the lotion on its skin
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!
    nightmaremike31:
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    lol, got that maddy, I'll bring the hose on ya!!!!!
    ok... who done it? who sent me a bomb including a camacho pe ?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I dont mean to point fingers but that may or may not have been me.
    fantastic. thank you. you rule.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Have you had the Viejo before?
    phobicsquirrel:
    nightmaremike31:
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Not much of a slipper guy, HOWEVER, as many of you know my wife is an eskimo. I may have to get her to make me a pair of squirrel moccasins.

As for you Douglas ....
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    nightmaremike31:
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    Not much of a slipper guy, HOWEVER, as many of you know my wife is an eskimo. I may have to get her to make me a pair of squirrel moccasins.

As for you Douglas ....
    I Just had that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Whenever I was in real trouble as a kid, my name always went from Dougie to Douglas!!

Maddy are you really married to an Eskimo? Seriously, how did you meet her?
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    nightmaremike31:
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

As for you Douglas ....
    I Just had that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Whenever I was in real trouble as a kid, my name always went from Dougie to Douglas!!

Trust your stomach Douglas.

Well she's not actually Eskimo, she is Aleutian but yes. Her mom was born on the reservation in Alaska. We met in college she has lived here in VA her whole life.
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    nightmaremike31:
    dennisking:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

As for you Douglas ....

Trust your stomach Douglas.

Well she's not actually Eskimo, she is Aleutian but yes. Her mom was born on the reservation in Alaska. We met in college she has lived here in VA her whole life.
    I bet she has taught you a thing or two over the years eh?

All the natives I know have the same quality about them that I find fascinating. They seem to have this trust in the natural order of things and a peace of mind about them, that I just admire so much.