• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    yeah it really is.....
    You trying to start another east coast west coast war?
    I don't want to make your wife kick your A@@ when bombs start dropping....
    Yes please, lets not anger the wife. I just bought two Vinotemps she's not exactly thrilled right now anyways, lol.
    lol. your suppose to be subtle about stuff like that. get one at a time, when you get it, put it somewhere not completely noticeable and throw things on top of it. That way it won't catch any attention, then after a week or two get another and follow the same steps. That's how I do it... lol
    I just say "Look ***, I make the money around here. I'll choose how to spend it."

Then I go hide and cry.
    HAHAHAHA... Maddy won't be gettin ANY for a while !!! You may make the money... but she is the keeper of the "Assets", capice?
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    yeah it really is.....
    You trying to start another east coast west coast war?

I don't want to make your wife kick your A@@ when bombs start dropping....
    Yes please, lets not anger the wife. I just bought two Vinotemps she's not exactly thrilled right now anyways, lol.

lol. your suppose to be subtle about stuff like that. get one at a time, when you get it, put it somewhere not completely noticeable and throw things on top of it. That way it won't catch any attention, then after a week or two get another and follow the same steps. That's how I do it... lol
    I just say "Look ***, I make the money around here. I'll choose how to spend it."

Then I go hide and cry.
    HAHAHAHA... Maddy won't be gettin ANY for a while !!! You may make the money... but she is the keeper of the "Assets", capice?

My ex girlfriend had a great, subtle way of putting it:

"You may wear the pants in this relationship, but I control the zipper."
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    LOL, reminds me of the time my wife threatened to cut me off. I replied "You cant cut me off, you dont know where im getting it from!". Did i mention how comfortable my couch is :)
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Jetmech_63:
    LOL, reminds me of the time my wife threatened to cut me off. I replied "You cant cut me off, you dont know where im getting it from!". Did i mention how comfortable my couch is :)
    ha!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I made the horrendous mistake of letting my wife pick out the couch and recliner. They look great and feel great for sitting but the suck to sleep on.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    Jetmech_63:
    I made the horrendous mistake of letting my wife pick out the couch and recliner. They look great and feel great for sitting but the suck to sleep on.

Just couldn't keep your mouth shut, eh Maddy?
    I told you bud... you may make the money but she controls the "Assets" capice?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    You guys are getting worse than N. Korea... it appears someone needs to step in and enforce sanctions...
    alienmisprint:
    Is this yet another one of those crazy attempts at a Hawaiian revolution?
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    Is this yet another one of those crazy attempts at a Hawaiian revolution?
    Keep flapping those gums Maddy........

And just so you know, it is soon to be Lousiannaian revolution, lol. The movers actually just got done here with our intial pack-out. The rest of our stuff (all the big stuff) gets packed up and sent out on the 25th, next week. Damn, it really doesn't feel like I've been here 6 years already.
    Where in Louisana? I'm flying out to New Orleans on Friday and will be there through the 31st of July. You know Scrambler lives in New Orleans as well.
    I was aware that Scrambler is in New Orleans. I am flying in on the 6th, to Ft Polk. It is about four hours away from New Orleans, but I will be going to New Orleans to pick up our car. We will be shipping it out from here around the 2nd or 3rd, hopefully it makes it there in less than a month. If it does and we get up to New Orleans to pick it up before the 31st, we definately need to have a smoke or two.
    Check your inbox my extra-terrestrial friend.
    tick tick b!tches! :)
    Another West Coast trash talker ...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Bout time, we are having an uprise!!!!! I say we all bombard maddy!!!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    Bout time, we are having an uprise!!!!! I say we all bombard maddy!!!!!
    Hey I'm going to be gone until the end of July. You guys leave my wife, cat and dogs alone, they ain't done nothin to you!
    hehe....
    phobicsquirrel:
    hehe....
    I think my Springer Spaniel caught one of your brethren the other day. He's still quick for an old f*cker.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Tick Tick Tick....
    Holy **** its getting hardcore around here. Glad I'm going to hide for a while.
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    hehe....
    I think my Springer Spaniel caught one of your brethren the other day. He's still quick for an old f*cker.
    funny, one of his brethren made it under my back wheel last weekend. =p
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    hehe....
    funny, one of his brethren made it under my back wheel last weekend. =p
    I'm calling PETA ...
    Got home and was immediately assaulted by the XO in my mailbox. I sent Jetmech an insignificant firecracker (firecrakcer may even be too strong of a word, it was really more of a snap-pop) a couple of weeks ago, and he retaliates with a JDAM. Thanks man, out of the 8 sticks you sent, I have only had 2 (the Virtuoso is one of my favorite Toranos) and have been wanting to try the other 6, seriously. Nice work man, I am not currently in a position to perform a counterstrike, but you should be expecting incoming artillery from Lousianna once I get set up there.
    Sweet! Glad everything got there ok and it made it's way to you before you moved. Enjoy the sticks...sorry bout the mailbox :)
    Damn you Alien. Nice hit. I just got blown away with a very nice 10 pack. Including a couple sticks on my must try list like the RP Rosado and the Alec Bradley Pryme. What is the unbanded stick?
    Perdomo ESV 2nd, there should be a sticker on the back. Glad it got there okay, hope you dig 'em all.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Full Power to the forward deflector screens Warf ...
    alienmisprint:
    Perdomo ESV 2nd, there should be a sticker on the back. Glad it got there okay, hope you dig 'em all.
    Awesome I haven't tried the Regente only the Epicure. Almost all of those sticks are ones I haven't tried at least in that size. A few even made it in the travel humi for the trip. Thanks brother.
    Reloaded and Re-armed....Tick Tick Tick :)