Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    madurofan:
    Ok, I was notified by the wife that if one more bomb lands on my front porch she is going to hunt down the person who sent it. I'm not kidding either, she really said this. Tony you're safe I told her you were sending me a package as part of a game so she exempted you from her rath, for now.

Apparently I have too many cigars now and if one more bag of cigars is laying around our kitchen she is going to snap.
    Good to hear I'm safe, but on the flip side of that, if she did hunt me down, you might get to come see your sister!
    Indeed ...
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, you shouldn't give us cause to nuke you maddy. You thought the box you sent me was big!!!! Mwhahahahahaha...
    My wife's from the country, her kin folk have shot their fair share of squirrel ...
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    Maddy theres no such thing as too many cigars
    PM me your cell number I'll have the wife call you and you can explain that. She threatened things that made me wanna crawl into the fetal position and cry.
    ,br> Ms Maddy sounds like a young lady that can hold her own ....maybe your doctor could write you a prescription for medicinal purposes....or you could rent a post office box and then have your cigars sent to me. When needed just pm me and I'll send the requested sticks to the p.o. box. As a added benefit I will personally inspect all cigars , making sure of no cigar beetles, proper storage and maintaining them in a fashion consistant with your discerning taste...any that I find lacking will be smoked immediatly by myself to remove the offending stick and maintain the integrity of the other sticks...I will provide this service free because your a stand-up guy Maddy and I enjoy our chats...
    Now thats just a good idea. Ok anyone that was planning to bomb me please send to GMill he will be maintaining any sticks bombed to me from here on out. Remember my favorites are Watermelon White Owls, Grape Blunts, Swisher Sweets, Hav-a-Tampa Jewels, and when I feel like splurging a Puros Indios.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    PM me your cell number I'll have the wife call you and you can explain that. She threatened things that made me wanna crawl into the fetal position and cry.
    ,br> Ms Maddy sounds like a young lady that can hold her own ....maybe your doctor could write you a prescription for medicinal purposes....or you could rent a post office box and then have your cigars sent to me. When needed just pm me and I'll send the requested sticks to the p.o. box. As a added benefit I will personally inspect all cigars , making sure of no cigar beetles, proper storage and maintaining them in a fashion consistant with your discerning taste...any that I find lacking will be smoked immediatly by myself to remove the offending stick and maintain the integrity of the other sticks...I will provide this service free because your a stand-up guy Maddy and I enjoy our chats...
    Now thats just a good idea. Ok anyone that was planning to bomb me please send to GMill he will be maintaining any sticks bombed to me from here on out. Remember my favorites are Watermelon White Owls, Grape Blunts, Swisher Sweets, Hav-a-Tampa Jewels, and when I feel like splurging a Puros Indios.

Rut Roww!!!!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    Don't forget the Dutch Masters for when you are feeling sophisticated.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, you shouldn't give us cause to nuke you maddy. You thought the box you sent me was big!!!! Mwhahahahahaha...
    My wife's from the country, her kin folk have shot their fair share of squirrel ...
    even more of a death trap for you!!!
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Shouldn't you be hibernating? Its cold out there in Oregon I thought you squirrels went in for the winter.

On a different note. I was watching Bear Grylls the other day and he was in Siberia. He caught a squirrel using a piece of string for a trap and then cooked everything but the brains, he ate that raw. Apparently your tiny lil brain is a delicacy in Siberia.
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Shouldn't you be hibernating? Its cold out there in Oregon I thought you squirrels went in for the winter.

On a different note. I was watching Bear Grylls the other day and he was in Siberia. He caught a squirrel using a piece of string for a trap and then cooked everything but the brains, he ate that raw. Apparently your tiny lil brain is a delicacy in Siberia.
    Poor little squirrel.... and I thought so too, but I see them squirrels all over, even when we had several feet of snow. maybe the area is too populated for them to hibernate.
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:

Poor little squirrel.... and I thought so too, but I see them squirrels all over, even when we had several feet of snow. maybe the area is too populated for them to hibernate.
    It was kinda sad, actually, poor squirrel.
    the nest was bombed again today, Laker hit me pretty hard. You've won this round!!!!
    way to go doug! Stamp out the squirrel revolution.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

This one took a massive amout of gunpowder to get off he ground and is fused with the dreaded OpusX timer. T Minus 2 days to time over target.
    lol, wow, nicely done...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jetmech_63:
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

This one took a massive amout of gunpowder to get off he ground and is fused with the dreaded OpusX timer. T Minus 2 days to time over target.

You lucky bass-tard. Do you know how hard it is to figure out exactly the minute for a package to blow up at the right moment when you are firing from outside of the active war zone?
    I mean really. I feel like a kid in a sandbox which is filled with nothin' but fight ready teen agers.
    $hit, when I throw out a little grenade now and then, I have to spend a week just worrying and reading the news constantly to see if I have blown up some poor postal worker somewhere because I mis-calculated the timer delay on a package.
    So if any of you out there do recieve a package from me and the contents look like it has been thru hell and back... well it has, because I mis-set the timer again.
    Is there a "Timers-For-Dummies" book out there anywhere?
    phobicsquirrel:
    the nest was bombed again today, Laker hit me pretty hard. You've won this round!!!!

Squirrely... that was intended to help remove some of the debris from the bombings you have been taking lately.
    You know... when you have a log jam, you use a little bit o powder to shake things up a bit.
    No one was intended to be hurt in that pin point strike. Sorry about hitting the garage like that, but hey, now maybe you can put a hot tub into that hole !
    lol, hehe that's what I really need, come on some one send me a hot tub!!!
    I'd send mine but I'm in it
    gmill880:
    I'm not picky, just wear shorts...
    gmill880:

Oh that was just mean G.
    I say we all send Gmill a rubber duck for his hot tub, just for some company for him.
    Make a good picture actually... a Hot Tub with a guy smoking a VERY expensive cigar and the tub FILLED with rubber ducks.
    Hmmm, well it seemed funny to me :)~
    laker1963:
    gmill880:

Oh that was just mean G.
    I say we all send Gmill a rubber duck for his hot tub, just for some company for him.
    Make a good picture actually... a Hot Tub with a guy smoking a VERY expensive cigar and the tub FILLED with rubber ducks.
    Hmmm, well it seemed funny to me :)~

Someone send me a HMR an I'll post you pics ....hey it was worth a try ...
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I need to register with the community notice of a peacetime long-range arms test which was launched this morning. Multiple missiles within this launch were obtained from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua, as well as one manufactured by a local militia. I must re-affirm our position as a non-combative state, and repeat that this was merely a peaceful activity meant to test our minimalist defense system.
    dutyje:
    I need to register with the community notice of a peacetime long-range arms test which was launched this morning. Multiple missiles within this launch were obtained from the Dominican Republic and Nicaragua, as well as one manufactured by a local militia. I must re-affirm our position as a non-combative state, and repeat that this was merely a peaceful activity meant to test our minimalist defense system.

I see the con trail from here Duty as it passes overhead
    dutyje:
    lol
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    dutyje:
    Yeah, that's what the Germans told the Poles, too.
    Bring the old men inside, lock up the cats, secure the dogs, but you can let the children out, the SQUIRREL has unleashed Armageddon!!! Multiple strikes have been launched!!!!!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    SQUIRREL!!!! You nut chucking ***!!! I opened up my mailbox today to find a squirrel inside smoking a cigar. Before i could react he hit me upside the head with a box and ran off. Ammunition included Gurkhas Galore: 1887, Legend(been dying to try), Castle Hall, Regent, Black Puros x2, A CI Copper(Drew Estate) label and a ccom red label. I've only had one cigar you sent me! Awesome Hit Glen, Thank you. But this is faaaar from over, oh no. Prepare to defend your nuts!

P.S He actually included a handful of walnuts in the box, i laughed for 5 minutes straight :)
    lol, glad you got it. enjoy bro!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Get on the radios! We need reinforcements! Call in a spare humidor and a pile of water pillows! We've been hit! The rodents from East Bumfuckistan have launched a strike against a neutral party. The mailman lobbed a box of nuts (yes, actual nuts) onto my porch and out burst more than a dozen (!!!) cigars. Thank God the wife and kids weren't home, as I wouldn't have wanted any of them to be hit in the mouth with this shrapnel (it's all mine, dammit).

Ordinance included a whole pile of stuff from my favorites list (Oliva O Maduro, Oliva G, Altadis Playboy, RP 1992, Gurkha Centurian, Punch, 5 Vegas A, 2 Nub Cammies). Also included was a Bolivar (which I strongly believe I will like, despite my first experience), a Gurkha Blue Steel (which looks soooo good), Petrus Fortus - had to research this to even find out what it was.... I hope I hate it 'cause you can't get 'em any more :)

He also threw in a Copper Label, which I am most excited about. As some of you know, when the weather does not permit me to smoke outside, I usually fire up a pipe in the garage. My wife doesn't mind the smell of the aromatic pipe tobaccos, so it gives me a chance to smoke and not stink up the place. I've been telling her for a couple months that I want to try an infused cigar to see if the aroma isn't as offensive, and if it would be a good opportunity to smoke a cigar in the garage (I'm also really crious about the taste). After reading about the infused flavors of the Copper Label, I'm hoping for some really bad weather a few weeks from now, just so I can light this one up.

I will personally see to the incineration of all the evidence from this strike. This will, of course, take some time. When room permits, I will have to fortify with a counter-strike. Thanks, feebs.. this was very much uncalled for, but very much appreciated. In particular, the targeted nature of the bomb with so many of my favorites was amazing. Well done.
    dutyje:
    Get on the radios! We need reinforcements! Call in a spare humidor and a pile of water pillows! We've been hit! The rodents from East Bumfuckistan have launched a strike against a neutral party. The mailman lobbed a box of nuts (yes, actual nuts) onto my porch and out burst more than a dozen (!!!) cigars. Thank God the wife and kids weren't home, as I wouldn't have wanted any of them to be hit in the mouth with this shrapnel (it's all mine, dammit).

Ordinance included a whole pile of stuff from my favorites list (Oliva O Maduro, Oliva G, Altadis Playboy, RP 1992, Gurkha Centurian, Punch, 5 Vegas A, 2 Nub Cammies). Also included was a Bolivar (which I strongly believe I will like, despite my first experience), a Gurkha Blue Steel (which looks soooo good), Petrus Fortus - had to research this to even find out what it was.... I hope I hate it 'cause you can't get 'em any more :)

He also threw in a Copper Label, which I am most excited about. As some of you know, when the weather does not permit me to smoke outside, I usually fire up a pipe in the garage. My wife doesn't mind the smell of the aromatic pipe tobaccos, so it gives me a chance to smoke and not stink up the place. I've been telling her for a couple months that I want to try an infused cigar to see if the aroma isn't as offensive, and if it would be a good opportunity to smoke a cigar in the garage (I'm also really crious about the taste). After reading about the infused flavors of the Copper Label, I'm hoping for some really bad weather a few weeks from now, just so I can light this one up.

I will personally see to the incineration of all the evidence from this strike. This will, of course, take some time. When room permits, I will have to fortify with a counter-strike. Thanks, feebs.. this was very much uncalled for, but very much appreciated. In particular, the targeted nature of the bomb with so many of my favorites was amazing. Well done.
    lol, glad you liked it. I tried to throw in some from your list. Enjoy the nuts!
    rob sent me a little package today, included a gurkha rare breed (long sucka) and a four wrapper padilla...? thanks rob.