Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bombs Away!

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    the squirrel has you all in his sights, be on the look out for a massive strike!!!!!!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    the squirrel has you all in his sights, be on the look out for a massive strike!!!!!!
    So you finally finished repairing the nest and raring to go eh?
    lol, well actually the nest was okay, you just pissed off my neighbors with all that ordinance. we squirrels prepare very nicely... =)
    The nest wasn't ok don't lie. Just look at the pic in my avatar, if thats ok then you squirrels have poor standards :)
    haha!
    I go away on a business trip then get stuck here longer than expected and you guys go crazy on me. Tony hit me with a nice package today according to the wife. Loaded with DPG's including a Legends Yellow label which I'm yet to try. I've been working my @ss off all week and coding for 30 straight hours trying to make this project happen and have received a number of packages this week so if I forgot to mention one of them just yell at me, everyone else is this week. Thanks to everyone for their generosity and just know that when I get back from my travel sprees you guys will pay for these mass assualts ...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear you got it alright, and glad there is at least one stick in there you haven't tried yet. Enjoy!
    alienmisprint:
    Glad to hear you got it alright, and glad there is at least one stick in there you haven't tried yet. Enjoy!
    I feel bad you just threw a bomb at me and now you're MAWing me too. Helluva guy, you are.
    Nah, no need to feel bad. All part of the fun here, right?
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    I feel bad you just threw a bomb at me and now you're MAWing me too. Helluva guy, you are.
    lol
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Tony, stop hitting maddy's wife with your nice package while he's away on business.
    urbino:
    Tony, stop hitting maddy's wife with your nice package while he's away on business.
    Lmao, I really have no response for that......
    alienmisprint:
    urbino:
    Urbi has that effect, the sonuvabitch.

So I got run over by a J0zer today! The Liga Privadas I was expecting(but not deserving) and plenty of other great sticks including a Benchmade which I smoked within an hour of the package landing.
    Ok, I was notified by the wife that if one more bomb lands on my front porch she is going to hunt down the person who sent it. I'm not kidding either, she really said this. Tony you're safe I told her you were sending me a package as part of a game so she exempted you from her rath, for now.

Apparently I have too many cigars now and if one more bag of cigars is laying around our kitchen she is going to snap.
    madurofan:
    Ok, I was notified by the wife that if one more bomb lands on my front porch she is going to hunt down the person who sent it. I'm not kidding either, she really said this. Tony you're safe I told her you were sending me a package as part of a game so she exempted you from her rath, for now.

Apparently I have too many cigars now and if one more bag of cigars is laying around our kitchen she is going to snap.
    hmmm....
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    urbino:

So I got run over by a J0zer today! The Liga Privadas I was expecting(but not deserving) and plenty of other great sticks including a Benchmade which I smoked within an hour of the package landing.
    Good to know it made it safely. I meant to put a couple of RP R4's in there, and I just forgot to include them.
    are the r4's any good?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think they are surprisingly good phobic. Stronger than I expected and with a pretty good flavor too. If this is what happens when RP makes a budget cigar, then I think he ought to cheapen his whole enterprise, he'd get better cigars out of it.
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    alienmisprint:
    urbino:

Good to know it made it safely. I meant to put a couple of RP R4's in there, and I just forgot to include them.
    Thats cool I'm sure I'll end up with a few at some point. Its not like I don't have enough cigars in my stash that I haven't even tried yet.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:

Maddy theres no such thing as too many cigars ...thats like a car too fast or a woman with too biga b00bs ...or too much uhh well you know ...
    gmill880:
    or too much uhh well you know ...
    pizza?
    gmill880:
    madurofan:

Maddy theres no such thing as too many cigars ...thats like a car too fast or a woman with too biga b00bs ...or too much uhh well you know ...
    unless she is fat and the boobs are only big because of it, oh and if they have no substance, just fall to the floor.
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:

unless she is fat and the boobs are only big because of it, oh and if they have no substance, just fall to the floor.

you can see good from the tree tops can"t ya Squirrel ?
    gmill880:
    Maddy theres no such thing as too many cigars
    PM me your cell number I'll have the wife call you and you can explain that. She threatened things that made me wanna crawl into the fetal position and cry.
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:

Just read Duty's signature ...
    gmill880:
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    madurofan:

you can see good from the tree tops can"t ya Squirrel ?
    haha, if you only knew!
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    PM me your cell number I'll have the wife call you and you can explain that. She threatened things that made me wanna crawl into the fetal position and cry.
    lol, you shouldn't give us cause to nuke you maddy. You thought the box you sent me was big!!!! Mwhahahahahaha....

BTW peeps, I have a large order coming in and then I'll be stocked up, so keep a look out you may be targeted. I have two already to go, but I'd thought I'd send one or two more out and it's only right to send them off ticking all at the same time!!!
    madurofan:
    gmill880:
    ,br> Ms Maddy sounds like a young lady that can hold her own ....maybe your doctor could write you a prescription for medicinal purposes....or you could rent a post office box and then have your cigars sent to me. When needed just pm me and I'll send the requested sticks to the p.o. box. As a added benefit I will personally inspect all cigars , making sure of no cigar beetles, proper storage and maintaining them in a fashion consistant with your discerning taste...any that I find lacking will be smoked immediatly by myself to remove the offending stick and maintain the integrity of the other sticks...I will provide this service free because your a stand-up guy Maddy and I enjoy our chats...
    you people crack me up
    madurofan:

Good to hear I'm safe, but on the flip side of that, if she did hunt me down, you might get to come see your sister!