Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombs Away!

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Dude I'm glad you got it. That was freaking FAST! Across the country in 2 days. Hope you enjoy 'em as much as I enjoy the one you sent my way. I couldn't let a bomb of that magnitude go unreturned. I figured a squirrel needed some nuts and how about an entire box full of packing peanuts! :)
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, yeah I almost hit the floor with the nuts and cracker, nicely played. Most of them cigars I've yet to try so I'm looking forward to it. The beast and america are always a nice treat. Thanks again maddy though you do know this means war!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, yeah I almost hit the floor with the nuts and cracker, nicely played. Most of them cigars I've yet to try so I'm looking forward to it. The beast and america are always a nice treat. Thanks again maddy though you do know this means war!
    Like I said in the Good trader thread I'm up for a good war and although cigar wise you may have come close to winning this battle with the nuts, nutcracker and packing peanuts I'm declaring a win on this battle :).
  • Options
    damn packing peanuts!!!!!! I hate those things!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    damn packing peanuts!!!!!! I hate those things!!
    I know, thats why there are so many in there :)
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    gmill880:
    A cigar holy war !!!
    A Sumatra fatwah?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Maddy is fighting a war on several fronts it would appear.. There was a bomb at my house that is fantastic.. He hit me with a 5 Vegas "A", also 5 Vegas Miami, a Cusano Habano LXI Sun Grown which I know is a powerhouse that I enjoyed very much. A Hoya De Monterrey that smells like a bakery, chocolate..( red label) you will have to let me know about that one #278. It must be a flavor bomb.and a great looking Rocky Patel 2009 winter collection corona. I look forward to each of these fine cigars and am very grateful for this surprise bomb..Thanks Maddy..
  • Options
    bombs are almost completed on my end, they will be making a strike very soon!!!!!! The SQUIRREL LIVES -despite the efforts of some insurgents....
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Maddy is fighting a war on several fronts it would appear.. There was a bomb at my house that is fantastic.. He hit me with a 5 Vegas "A", also 5 Vegas Miami, a Cusano Habano LXI Sun Grown which I know is a powerhouse that I enjoyed very much. A Hoya De Monterrey that smells like a bakery, chocolate..( red label) you will have to let me know about that one #278. It must be a flavor bomb.and a great looking Rocky Patel 2009 winter collection corona. I look forward to each of these fine cigars and am very grateful for this surprise bomb..Thanks Maddy..
    Glad you liked it buddy. I haven't had that Hoyo yet either, I need to stop bombing cigars that I haven't even smoked yet. But it does smell damn tasty doesn't it.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A bomb departed today. Though a bit delayed from my original 7-10 day schedule, there are more to come.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    A bomb departed today. Though a bit delayed from my original 7-10 day schedule, there are more to come.
    A delayed device .... This could be scary.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ok ... who will take credit/blame for the giant, steaming crater on my front porch?

hmmmm??!??!

punch gran puro in a tube (thatll get some serious age)
    two 5 vegas relics
    a triple maduro
    Aurora barrel aged and a 1495 series
    a series A ...

any of this sound familiar?

...anyone wanna pay for the wood and labor for a new porch?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I got one from Urbi today, that I posted the contents on in the stand up/good traders thread forum. But lately it seems that many folks are spreading good cheer :).
  • Options
    nice kuzi, sorry I can't claim that victory... yes kas, people kick ass on here!
  • Options
    Someone hit kuzi, NICE! I say we should go on an all out kuzi attack. He's the only one on here who displays self control and only buys what will fit in his current humis. If we nail the crap out of him we'll force him to buy another. Or build a cooler ...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    ...tick...tick...tick...
    ...tick...tick...tick...
    ...tick...tick...tick...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Someone hit kuzi, NICE! I say we should go on an all out kuzi attack. He's the only one on here who displays self control and only buys what will fit in his current humis. If we nail the crap out of him we'll force him to buy another. Or build a cooler ...
    i disagree...

and circle gets the square.

but really, i dont think i could fit much, if any, more.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    ...tick...tick...tick...
    ...tick...tick...tick...
    ...tick...tick...tick...
    Just make sure most of what you send kuzi is Nicaraguan.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    i disagree...

You're making yourself a target Matthew.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    That's what she said.
  • Options
    urbino:
    kuzi16:
    That's what she said.
    lol
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    i disagree...

or sick reverse psychology of the battle that is ensuing
  • Options
    bbc020:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    i disagree...

or sick reverse psychology of the battle that is ensuing
    You saying kuzi is scared? Its ok if you're scared kuz, just tell us ...
  • Options
    i just wanna know who is responsible for this act of "cigar terrorism"
    i need to know to whom i should aim retaliation

• Options
    BTW...

I aint skurd!!!!!!
  • Options
    You don't want to get involved in this war kuz. Your wife may end up killing you ... :)
  • Options
    spies are hard at work.

when you least expect it.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    spies are hard at work.

when you least expect it.
    Uh oh. Is kuzi gathering intel and bomb making materials?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    hmmm....attach red wire to post A ....cross over green wire to ....sonofva....where's my pliers...you guys just wait....
  • Options
    Heh.