Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombs Away!

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol.. I should have thrown in some nuts, just thought of that one today! =) Umm, grand reserve. so you have one of each except the hmr but your not that lucky.. lol I forgot to throw in a pravada #9, it's pretty good, so sorry maybe next time.
  • Options
    All of them have at least 3 months on them in my humi, about 69 or so RH. The 3x maduro I just got from the B&M which is all humidified.
  • Options
    oh and that's a gurkha centurion not regent.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Kas stuck his head up, I warned you ****. Its coming for you now Kas. Maybe tomorrow maybe a month from now but its coming for you ...

Anyone else wanna pop their head up.
    I do enjoy the rush of being shot at, but, at what point did I become the target? Mr. 4000 ?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Mr 4000? Holy moly, I think Maddy made a target of himself. Setting laser sights...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Mr 4000? Holy moly, I think Maddy made a target of himself. Setting laser sights...
    congrats maddy!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    Kas stuck his head up, I warned you ****. Its coming for you now Kas. Maybe tomorrow maybe a month from now but its coming for you ...

Anyone else wanna pop their head up.
    I do enjoy the rush of being shot at, but, at what point did I become the target? Mr. 4000 ?
    Bingo, Kas. Duck and cover buddy, duck and cover ...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I've had all the damage I can handle. I've spent the evening making bombs. If I don't jump right back into battle I could be out forever.
  • Options
    Two more fly tomorrow ... I warned you people.
  • Options
    I've got a couple more in mind, just need stock up a little... Only thing is there are too many damn good people floating around these parts..... might need to take a few out to thin the herd!!!!!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Not that Feebs is talking about me, but let me take this opportunity to say: please don't bomb me. I've got too many cigars, as it is. If there's a mental defective out there who just really, really, really, really wants to bomb me, please keep it small. Do it for the children.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Not that Feebs is talking about me, but let me take this opportunity to say: please don't bomb me. I've got too many cigars, as it is. If there's a mental defective out there who just really, really, really, really wants to bomb me, please keep it small. Do it for the children.
    And for duty and the burro we wouldn't want to further constrict their living quarters.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I've got a couple more in mind, just need stock up a little... Only thing is there are too many damn good people floating around these parts..... might need to take a few out to thin the herd!!!!!
    We'll start with you.
  • Options
    urbino:
    lol, with that giant humi urby? btw I'm going your route, getting the big boy, just need more nuts first....
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    urbino:
    lol, with that giant humi urby? btw I'm going your route, getting the big boy, just need more nuts first....
    You're the big boy now squirrel. A 14 cigar premium bomb, thats almost unprecdented.
  • Options
    well I said it was a biggy
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    well I said it was a biggy
    You weren't kiddin either. Just understand that that was a declaration of war. I almost hit a squirrel with my car this morning. Normally that'd make me sad but I thought about a little scared version of you and smiled :).
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

urbino:

Of course if Duty sends out about 30 bombs by burro from your humi "Bino next time you open it you'll be like WTF happened to my smokes !!! Sonofva ..... I heard he was actually taking orders now ...just call 1-800 humi-burro

• Options
    gmill880:

urbino:

Of course if Duty sends out about 30 bombs by burro from your humi "Bino next time you open it you'll be like WTF happened to my smokes !!! Sonofva ..... I heard he was actually taking orders now ...just call 1-800 humi-burro

I'll take a few boxes of ESVs duty, what are you charging?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    gmill880:

urbino:

I had to sign an agreement to get the job in the humi. It's a sweet gig, and I don't wanna mess it up.

In all seriousness, I am a man with a very low arsenal, and picking on me would run a high risk of no return bomb. I am the Switzerland of the cigar community. I dont bomb, and don't wish to be bombed. I've got a new (still relatively small) humi on the way to help build a stash, but I just don't stock anything that y'all would find interesting. There are so many common cigars I have yet to try, that I don't work hard to find the rare ones. I am a man of peace.
  • Options
    Duty just so you know. Bombs are sent with no expectation of a return. Of course return fire is welcmed but never expected. If you do get hit never feel like you need to return the bomb simply enjoy the fruits of the explosion. Bombing is for fun, nothign more, nothing less.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    We'll start with you.
    BRING IT ON!!! I've got the nest defenses up, and my squirrel army has been mobilized!!!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    We'll start with you.
    BRING IT ON!!! I've got the nest defenses up, and my squirrel army has been mobilized!!!!
    Was it hard to get those little kevlar jackets made? Or are you putting them out there without any body armor?
  • Options

madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    We'll start with you.
    Was it hard to get those little kevlar jackets made? Or are you putting them out there without any body armor?

I guess flying squirrells would be your airborne division???

• Options
    You go to war with the squirrels you have, not the squirrels you wish you had.
  • Options

madurofan:
    Duty just so you know. Bombs are sent with no expectation of a return. Of course return fire is welcmed but never expected. If you do get hit never feel like you need to return the bomb simply enjoy the fruits of the explosion. Bombing is for fun, nothign more, nothing less.

what he said duty , its all good

• Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, with that giant humi urby?
    Yeah, I know. Ain't it pathetic?
    phobicsquirrel:
    btw I'm going your route, getting the big boy, just need more nuts first....
    Just remember that humidors are like closets: they're always too full, regardless of how big they are. If you get a bigger one, you'll just find more stuff to put in it until it's too full.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    We'll start with you.
    lol, those are too spendy, legions are less expensive, remember squirrels multiply rather quickly! And yes, airborne divisions are prepped and ready for deployment, as well as the mobile armor! The airforce is on alert too!! SF divisions are already on recon!
  • Options
    I may have just fired the shot heard round the world. She's a big 'un we should be able to feel it on both coasts.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    madurofan:
    I may have just fired the shot heard round the world. She's a big 'un we should be able to feel it on both coasts.
    dude...i thought i smelled something