Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombs Away!

Comments

• Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I am in the STA platoon right now...survelance(sp) and target aquisistion.
    I got afew that will be fired off as soon as the budget allows for a reload.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    I am in the STA platoon right now...survelance(sp) and target aquisistion.
    I got afew that will be fired off as soon as the budget allows for a reload.
    Read: As soon as the wife allows our bad friend to spend some money again.
  • Options
    exactly...
    just more time to plot and plan
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Bomb bay doors open, and the weapon is away.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    HAHA! (puts his battle helmet and tanker goggles on) Time to play with the 16" guns. Loaded and primed.....Target locked....Fuse set...Kaboom!!!! BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    GUYS, GUYS!!! This forum is a DMZ, no bombing, no guns, no tanks. Holy cats this is gonna be a long and arduous month, never knowing where a bomb might hit. Why just last week I was walking along with a friend and BAM! he was gone, and in his place a bag of cigars. When does the madness end?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jetmech_63:
    HAHA! (puts his battle helmet and tanker goggles on) Time to play with the 16" guns. Loaded and primed.....Target locked....Fuse set...Kaboom!!!! BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO. This gave me such a flash of a vision of Jet sitting there helmet and googles firmly in place while he "loads" his bomb into the box. Too funny. :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:

ROFLMAO. This gave me such a flash of a vision of Jet sitting there helmet and googles firmly in place while he "loads" his bomb into the box. Too funny. :)
    I picture him as the Cowboy from the bomb scene in Dr. Strangelove. It doesn't follow quite as well, but it's the image that comes to mind.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Jetmech_63:

I picture him as the Cowboy from the bomb scene in Dr. Strangelove. It doesn't follow quite as well, but it's the image that comes to mind.

You sick basturd!
  • Options
    no...i see Belushi in '1941'
  • Options
    LOL you guys are talking about Jet. I see urbi looking like an Afghani, sitting on a burro with a rocket launcher.
  • Options
    Call ATF! I been bombed!

Maddy crushed me with a fiver -- 4 Fuentes (3 Hemingways!) and a Flor de Orlando, which I've never had and don't even know anything about. Gotta go look that one up. Thanks, maddy!
  • Options
    Ample warning here fellas. Within the next 7-10 days, bombs will be targeted to several locations throughout the country. Warning will be minimal and damage will be thorough and devastating.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Call ATF! I been bombed!

Maddy crushed me with a fiver -- 4 Fuentes (3 Hemingways!) and a Flor de Orlando, which I've never had and don't even know anything about. Gotta go look that one up. Thanks, maddy!
    Aha! The Flor de Orlando is a rarity produced by Fuente in 1994. I repeat: 1994! Apparently, a small number were made, and then all of them were promptly lost in a warehouse somewhere, or something like that. And now they've turned up. And maddy gave me one. Maddy rawks.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Ample warning here fellas. Within the next 7-10 days, bombs will be targeted to several locations throughout the country. Warning will be minimal and damage will be thorough and devastating.
    Ominous.

Meanwhile, the bomb I dropped last week is scheduled for impact tomorrow.
  • Options
    urbino:
    urbino:
    Call ATF! I been bombed!

Aha! The Flor de Orlando is a rarity produced by Fuente in 1994. I repeat: 1994! Apparently, a small number were made, and then all of them were promptly lost in a warehouse somewhere, or something like that. And now they've turned up. And maddy gave me one. Maddy rawks.
    Glad you like it! I've been looking for a while to find what to get the guy who has everything. Just be warned, I'm not done with you yet.
  • Options
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Ominous.

Its getting scary 'round these parts. I'm contemplating my next one already, just waiting for someone to make a target out of themselves. Be careful what you say we are watching ...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Ominous.

Its getting scary 'round these parts. I'm contemplating my next one already, just waiting for someone to make a target out of themselves. Be careful what you say we are watching ...
    hay my name is big dan & i am nu 2 dis 4um i aint get no munee butt wood liike 2 tri sum opuss **** & sum gerkas, if all u guys wood sent me sum that wld b kwl. **** 2 my club. pearis hillten **** by awl the tyme. jeezus stopd by ysturdy 2. i go 2 kolege sew i will b aprecshe8 it. Thnx. big dan, oh send thm 2, kas he has mi addy. ok
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Holy Crap!!! That made my head hurt....big dan musta been before my time
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Maybe he was ahead of his time
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Ominous.

hay my name is big dan & i am nu 2 dis 4um i aint get no munee butt wood liike 2 tri sum opuss **** & sum gerkas, if all u guys wood sent me sum that wld b kwl. **** 2 my club. pearis hillten **** by awl the tyme. jeezus stopd by ysturdy 2. i go 2 kolege sew i will b aprecshe8 it. Thnx. big dan, oh send thm 2, kas he has mi addy. ok
    HAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Kasper, that was spot on pal. Truth be told, Dano coulda written that in about 10 secs, while it probably took you 15 min to pen that masterpiece.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Ominous.

Holy cow, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that. Two thumbs up for you my friend.
  • Options
    Hey guys... I heard Big Dan is back on the forum.. Now if we could just get Lassie to come back. ".... Lassie come back, you can blame it on Urbi, "
  • Options
    Baby, come back! You can blame it all . . . on . . . me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Baby, come back! You can blame it all . . . on . . . me. I was wrong, and I just can't live without you.
    Hey Urbi, you have a great singing voice ...how are things on your end ?
  • Options
    Thanks. I have more of a baritone register, so that one's quite a stretch.

Things are good, here. New humi is doing its humi thang. I've got it packed full of cigars. Every now and then I take one out, light it up, and let it do its cigar thang. It's all good. How you is?
  • Options
    urbino:
    Thanks. I have more of a baritone register, so that one's quite a stretch.

Things are good, here. New humi is doing its humi thang. I've got it packed full of cigars. Every now and then I take one out, light it up, and let it do its cigar thang. It's all good. How you is?
    I is good, It sounds like you got a pretty good system, buy some, burn some. The circle of life..
  • Options
    What happened to Lassy?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I don't know maddy... I've got a bomb in the works, someone is going to be really happy