Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    my schedule got crazy busy very fast. i will get the winnings out as soon as i am not working during normal business hours. with any luck that will be tomorrow. knowing my luck, it could be a few days.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    my schedule got crazy busy very fast. i will get the winnings out as soon as i am not working during normal business hours. with any luck that will be tomorrow. knowing my luck, it could be a few days.
    Brother.. I'm not worried even a little bit. Life first.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kaspera79:
    kuzi16:
    Brother.. I'm not worried even a little bit. Life first.
    plus it's gonna take him some time to finish that bomb shelter he's now currently building... or at least should be.
  • Options

the package was sent out today.

• Options
    kuzi16:

the package was sent out today.

I've alerted the authorities, and my insurance company to get the paperwork started.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    It's so nice to have HELPED Kas in this contest... Let me know how you want to split these winnings!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    It's so nice to have HELPED Kas in this contest... Let me know how you want to split these winnings!
    . If anyone HELPED to set the base for correct answers it would be Beckom. That guy got 95% of the answers in the first reply. He is on my hit list by the way.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    . If anyone HELPED to set the base for correct answers it would be Beckom. That guy got 95% of the answers in the first reply. He is on my hit list by the way.
    +1, he did all the leg work, it was all just tweaking from there.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Lasabar:

So much Humility ! ROTFLMAO ..... Hence the Trap of Posting your answers to the Page! ROTFLMAO!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Lasabar:

So much Humility ! ROTFLMAO ..... Hence the Trap of Posting your answers to the Page! ROTFLMAO!
    Our old buddy Urbino called that snipering, wait for all the wrong answers, and sneak in there for the win. How ya been Red You don't come out to play as much lately.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Lasabar:

Our old buddy Urbino called that snipering, wait for all the wrong answers, and sneak in there for the win. How ya been Red You don't come out to play as much lately.
    >br< Hey Kaspera been busy , I got a Job... My wifes Job is Demanding and Busy ( high school Vice Principal 2600 Students..) I Just havent had much time to spend on here ... I miss you guys.... Hell i couldnt tell you the last time I got Bombed or Bombed... I owe out a Pack for a Lottery win and just havent got to the post office But thats on the agenda for tommarrow, Anyway thanks for asking .....
  • Options
    the fox is in the hen-house.
    er...
    the eagle has landed?

the box made it there?
    0311 1660 0001 6868 9143
    hope your mailbox didnt fall off.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    er...
    the eagle has landed?

the box made it there?
    0311 1660 0001 6868 9143

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Kuzi, congrats on the milestone. I've read a lot of your posts and learned a lot more.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    And in honor of our old pal duty, ptftw.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    er...
    the eagle has landed?

the box made it there?
    0311 1660 0001 6868 9143
    .. Actually, the package required a signature and nobody was here to sign for it. I picked it up on Friday and just opened it. HOLY CRAPP ! I am dumbfounded! In order to give it the proper accolades, It will require a lot more time than I have right now. Thank You is a small statement for this incredible gift. Just wait till I tell you guys about it later this evening.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I can only imagine. Kuzi knows what he's doing. Can't wait to see the damage.
  • Options
    Can't find my camera right now, but here is a list of the contents..

1) Avo Domaine No. 50 Perfecto

2) Diesel Unlimited Corona Limited release size.

3) 5 Vegas Triple A Robusto

4) Cain F Lancero Limited Edition Size

5) Joya de Nicaragua Celebration Toro

6) La Flor Dominicana Air Bender Valiente ( this one SCARES me )

7) Man O' War Armada Corona

8) Alex Swenson's "Personal Blend" ( 6 x 52 ) Which was the proto type for the Armada. It is close to the actual blend, and not available to the public

9) Man O' War Virtue Toro

10) Grillete by Plasencia- ( 6.5 x 48 ) Mrs. Kuzi's personal blend in which she and Kuzi had these made at the Plasencia Factory in Estali Nicaragua. Only 20 made and have a Arapiraca Brazilian Wrapper...Nicaraguan (Jalapa) Sungrown Binder... and a filler of Nicarguan (Jalapa) Habano seed Viso, Honduran (Jamastran Valley) Habano Seco, and Honduran (Azacualpa) Habano Lingero Filler.

11) La Gloria Mateo by Plesencia ( 6.75 x 46 ) -- This one is Matt's personal blend ( can't wait to try this one..) also made at the Plasencia Factory only 20 cigars, which features a Honduran Grown Habano seed Colorado intermedio wrapper. A Cameroon Viso Natural Binder, and a filler of Nicaraguan Habano Viso, Honduran( Jamastran) Habano Seco, and Dominican Ligero.

As blending is not something I have a great wealth of knowledge of, I hope I translated this in an intelligible manner.
    That's not all...

12) Camacho PE

13) Arturo Fuentes Opus X **** Power Ranger

14) Davidoff Millennium Blend Petite Corona.

15) God of Fire Don Carlos Robusto

16) Namakubi (Freshly Severed Head ) Succio by Room 101 ( 7 x 48 ) Limited Edition

These also came with a 10 count Cigar Caddy that traveled to Nicaragua on Kuzi's trip earlier this year along with various sticker from events.. Toss in this Xikar 007 twist Gun Metal Bullet Punch, and a Dundee Bottle Opener.. This is beyond words.. There are so many cigars I would never had experienced had it not been for this very generous gift.
    I will take good care of these until the day I sit back, relax and think of all the great people I have gotten to know here, And the generousity of so many memebrs especially you Matt . Your passion for this hobby is incredible. the generousity of this prize is amazing. Thank you for all you have done to keep this forum.. the place I, and many others visit on a daily basis. I will follow your example and pay it forward whenever I can.
    I will locate my camera and put up some pictures as soon as I can. Thanks Again.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Wow !!! Very nice. I smoked one of those Avo Domaine #50's that kuzi sent me a couple months back the other night. What a great stick.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Not sure I would have had room on my 'top shelf' in my humidor for all those amazing sticks. So congrats, and I really hope you have some space...but if you need me to help you store some of them, I can PM you the address. My rates are quite reasonable :)
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:

8) Alex Swenson's "Personal Blend" ( 6 x 52 ) Which was the proto type for the Armada. It is close to the actual blend, and not available to the public

10) Grillete by Plasencia- ( 6.5 x 48 ) Mrs. Kuzi's personal blend in which she and Kuzi had these made at the Plasencia Factory in Estali Nicaragua. Only 20 made and have a Arapiraca Brazilian Wrapper...Nicaraguan (Jalapa) Sungrown Binder... and a filler of Nicarguan (Jalapa) Habano seed Viso, Honduran (Jamastran Valley) Habano Seco, and Honduran (Azacualpa) Habano Lingero Filler.

11) La Gloria Mateo by Plesencia ( 6.75 x 46 ) -- This one is Matt's personal blend ( can't wait to try this one..) also made at the Plasencia Factory only 20 cigars, which features a Honduran Grown Habano seed Colorado intermedio wrapper. A Cameroon Viso Natural Binder, and a filler of Nicaraguan Habano Viso, Honduran( Jamastran) Habano Seco, and Dominican Ligero.

As blending is not something I have a great wealth of knowledge of, I hope I translated this in an intelligible manner.
    That's not all...

12) Camacho PE

16) Namakubi (Freshly Severed Head ) Succio by Room 101 ( 7 x 48 ) Limited Edition

These also came with a 10 count Cigar Caddy that traveled to Nicaragua on Kuzi's trip earlier this year along with various sticker from events.. Toss in this Xikar 007 twist Gun Metal Bullet Punch, and a Dundee Bottle Opener.. This is beyond words.. There are so many cigars I would never had experienced had it not been for this very generous gift.
    I will take good care of these until the day I sit back, relax and think of all the great people I have gotten to know here, And the generousity of so many memebrs especially you Matt . Your passion for this hobby is incredible. the generousity of this prize is amazing. Thank you for all you have done to keep this forum.. the place I, and many others visit on a daily basis. I will follow your example and pay it forward whenever I can.
    I will locate my camera and put up some pictures as soon as I can. Thanks Again.
    WOW! Kuzi put together a helluva package there! Congratulations Kaspera!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:

That's not all...

12) Camacho PE

Nice Post Kaspera79!!! Enjoy .. WTG Kuz
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Wow, nice spread kuzi. And really, this couldn't have gone to a more deserving botl, Congrats on the win Kas.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Whoa. What a sweet package. Every one of the sticks in that list are one of a kind. AMAZING!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    That's awesome!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations. Kuzi I just want to say thanks for everything you do on this forum.
  • Options
    no prob at all. enjoy them
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congrats to you Kuzi on the milestone . Congrats to Kas on a super prize pack !!! Kuzi is not stingy with knowlwdge or his generosity for the BOTL's on this forum .
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    What a fantastic priceless gift from Kuzi!! Enjoy em all Kaspera!

BTW, keep posting Kuzi, need a 20K contest from you before the year ends....LOL.