Home General Discussion
Options

Calling all Front-Range Colorado Cigar Enthusiasts!

2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So got everything locked in and on target for Sunday the 2nd for everyone. Have a reservation in the lounge at the Louisville HM at 2pm with room for up to 7 people, and they have a HD flatscreen and great sound set up for the Bronco game. Got us clearance to bring in any food or spirits we wish to enjoy while there. I can pick up some people in Parker if it helps, just need a headcount to make sure I can fit everyone in the car. I will be bringing some 12 year Jameson and Espresso Vodka for everyone's enjoyment (hoping they enjoy such things that is lol) along with some sticks to pass around as well. Anyone in the area or around is encouraged to come out! Be Well -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    So got everything locked in and on target for Sunday the 2nd for everyone. Have a reservation in the lounge at the Louisville HM at 2pm with room for up to 7 people, and they have a HD flatscreen and great sound set up for the Bronco game. Got us clearance to bring in any food or spirits we wish to enjoy while there. I can pick up some people in Parker if it helps, just need a headcount to make sure I can fit everyone in the car. I will be bringing some 12 year Jameson and Espresso Vodka for everyone's enjoyment (hoping they enjoy such things that is lol) along with some sticks to pass around as well. Anyone in the area or around is encouraged to come out! Be Well -- Jarman
    As of right now im in. Ill bring some rare bird and a buttload of sticks also. Let me know if I need to pick anyone up.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:
    As of right now im in. Ill bring some rare bird and a buttload of sticks also. Let me know if I need to pick anyone up.
    Sounds killer my friend! Depending on transportation and such, we may be able to carpool if someone is interested in that. I've got some sticks and alcohol cued up, but I can pick up some food to munch on if anyone is interested, just need input to make a judgement call. -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to catch-up with you guys on another day. I just had shoulder surgery, and started rehab.
  • Options
    Completely understand, sorry to hear about the shoulder I know how bad those are! Get well soon, and hope you feel better.