Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Pucker Up Contest **We have a winner and then some**

My daughter and grand daughter are flying in tomorrow and are staying for a month long visit. So I thought I would share my happiness and have a contest for some of my sticks. This will run through the weekend and end Sunday night. Instead of having you all pick numbers or toss your name in a hat I came up with what I thought was a much better idea.

So here are the particulars of the contest:

Open to all Brothers and Sisters here with a 100 post min and on the good traders list. You must be willing to accept any cigar sent to you (explaination further down) and have the ability to be a good A$$ Kisser....that's right....you need to post why you think my dog rockets are the best and why you deserve to have them.

I could pick the winner but I think it is best if the winner is picked by his or her peers. So a PM to me with a vote of who should get my sticks will determine the winner. As to how the sticks will be picked I am leaving that up to my daughter and grand daughter. All they will be told is to pick the cigars the winner should get and how many they get will be up to them. You can end up with any combination of sticks, multiples, mild, medium or full, it is all up to what my girls decide. Voting will close on Wed. 9-28-2011

So pucker up and lets have some fun!

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    MTuccelli:
    My daughter and grand daughter are flying in tomorrow and are staying for a month long visit. So I thought I would share my happiness and have a contest for some of my sticks. This will run through the weekend and end Sunday night. Instead of having you all pick numbers or toss your name in a hat I came up with what I thought was a much better idea.

So here are the particulars of the contest:

Open to all Brothers and Sisters here with a 100 post min and on the good traders list. You must be willing to accept any cigar sent to you (explaination further down) and have the ability to be a good A$$ Kisser....that's right....you need to post why you think my dog rockets are the best and why you deserve to have them.

I could pick the winner but I think it is best if the winner is picked by his or her peers. So a PM to me with a vote of who should get my sticks will determine the winner. As to how the sticks will be picked I am leaving that up to my daughter and grand daughter. All they will be told is to pick the cigars the winner should get and how many they get will be up to them. You can end up with any combination of sticks, multiples, mild, medium or full, it is all up to what my girls decide. Voting will close on Wed. 9-28-2011

So pucker up and lets have some fun!

Cool Contest ! Thanks for the Game and Have fun with those girls!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol neat idea. Here goes. I hear your dog rockets are better than Ice cream in July. And I'm no longer allowed ice cream. Because I'm getting to fat.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Lol neat idea. Here goes. I hear your dog rockets are better than Ice cream in July. And I'm no longer allowed ice cream. Because I'm getting to fat.
    Well I am glad to see someone getting into the spirit of this contest.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well golly gee Mike, I think we all know that your dog rockets are the best by sheer virtue of basking in your glorious presence. I have not yet had the pleasure of experiencing one of your glorious dog rockets, but I have heard, and do not doubt, that they ruin all other cigars with their magnificence. And they are undoubtedly some of the finest looking cigars in the world, how could they not be in the possession of one as handsome as yourself? Of course that's rhetorical, because there is no way they could not be. And the fragrance, of course they have the best smell of all cigars as you are one of the best smelling men on the planet, naturally the cigars would follow suit, that's just common sense. I feel as though if I were to win this contest, and that's unlikely as I'm merely stating the truth, I should be the one sending you cigars...my only hesitation is that they wouldn't measure up to one as magnificent as yourself. Thank you for gracing us with your presence, my life would be a hollow shell if not for you.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Well golly gee Mike, I think we all know that your dog rockets are the best by sheer virtue of basking in your glorious presence. I have not yet had the pleasure of experiencing one of your glorious dog rockets, but I have heard, and do not doubt, that they ruin all other cigars with their magnificence. And they are undoubtedly some of the finest looking cigars in the world, how could they not be in the possession of one as handsome as yourself? Of course that's rhetorical, because there is no way they could not be. And the fragrance, of course they have the best smell of all cigars as you are one of the best smelling men on the planet, naturally the cigars would follow suit, that's just common sense. I feel as though if I were to win this contest, and that's unlikely as I'm merely stating the truth, I should be the one sending you cigars...my only hesitation is that they wouldn't measure up to one as magnificent as yourself. Thank you for gracing us with your presence, my life would be a hollow shell if not for you.
    *Puts on boots and reads through that again*
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love it Mike! Hope you guys have a great time together!
  • Options
    hey mike, thats awesome that they are coming for a month.....there is nothing like family to bring a smile to your face..... coming from the east coast( new york), i tell people that the pizza and bagels are the best because of the water..!! and im telling you the water makes the diference......your dog rockets prob taste amazing sitting in a different time zone, breathing that west coast humidity, ......what better than having the best from both coasts.....ur rockets and my pizza and bagels to put a smile on this greek brotha from brooklyn, who now lives in the middle(chicago) of this amazing country. we take a little east coast + west coast = happy buddha ( one of my nicknames) ....loolllol have fun with fam mike....make memories brotha.... ur friend from chitown.......stav millennium
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Oh dear Mike. Your Rockets are the Chuck Norris of the cigar world. Should the day ever come that Chuck Norris and Tim The Beard would collide in an epic battle of smoking/drinking/bare knuckle boxing, your Rockets would surely be the only ammunition needed for such an occasion. We, as the humble mass that is humanity, are surely not prepared for what your Rockets have to offer. Clearly someone in the distant future has developed time travel and returned to grace your humidor with such a fine, fine supply of awesomeness. Should the federal government ever find out that you have cigars more valuable than the Hope Diamond, more powerful than all the nuclear power plants, and more pristine than watching the sunset over the ocean while dolphins swim on the horizon, they would surely place an embargo on them more that would make Cuba shrivel up and sink into the ocean. I, good Sir, am simply not worthy of receiving such a bounty from such a gracious man. However, should I be deemed worthy enough to grovel at your feet while you smoke next to all mighty Zeus himself, I would be eternally grateful. I would personally see it through that my children, my children's children, and all my greatest of great grandchildren would live their lives to serve you.

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    ...(wet's whistle, purses lips)...

Fine sir, never has a man with more grace or influence walked this world since God created the Earth 5,000 years ago. Truly it is an honor just to be in the presence of your avatar. And no better an extension of a man's reach can be expected than that of the heralded dog-rocket.

The power of the dog-rocket strikes a chord at the most primal level, the wrenching of the gut, the resonance of which sweeps the land and leaves none unaffected. We cower in it's wake. If the blue-eyed carpenter himself were to come down and smoke an Opus X he would soon proclaim "that's a nice cigar, but it ain't no dog-rocket!"

The recipient of such a cigar cannot be foretold any more than a hair of The Beard can be broken. Rather, the cigar chooses its beneficiary and it's wisdom is mysterious and unfathomable. Volunteering for such a gift is sheer folly, the consequence of which would pale in comparison to the punishment of Prometheus after stealing fire from Zeus.

The wielder of the dog-rocket is a special man indeed as there can be only one. The search for this blessed instrument of destiny exceeds that of finding the Dalai Lama. He is a perfect synergy of developed palate and handsome good looks. Yes, this special man enjoys a life better than that of a martyr living in heaven with 72 virgins at his beck and call.

I dare not enter your contest for fear of disturbing The Fates. I shall remain ever-humble and enjoy groveling for my existence and basking in the glory of your internet posts.

Your humble servant, Bigharpoon.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some of the best a$$ kissing I have read in a very long while, made my day to be sure! hopefully something like this comes back around again because I would love to try my hand at it sometime haha! --Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    How do you pucker with your tongue out like that?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    wwestern:
    j0z3r:
    How do you pucker with your tongue out like that?
    I have my ways, never you mind.
  • Options
    Man you guys are very creative, there is still time for some more A$$ Kissers to get in on this contest.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Man you guys are very creative, there is still time for some more A$$ Kissers to get in on this contest.
    This is some serious ass kissing! These BORKS should try their hands in the corporate world...they'd be millionaires in no time!

You know I love a good contest, and your dog rockets are the best, but I can't compete with these guys!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Dog Rockets

A morning sunrise red a glow
    Days first light to show
    Brings hope to me and my mailbox
    A delivery today my mailbox will blow

Sweet decadent smells of corn and feeces
    Delight my nose more than Reeses
    A mailman killed for being the messenger
    Dog Rockets have blown him to pieces

Mike Tuccelli strong as an ox
    Able to load many into one box
    Warheads of mass destruction
    A package that truly rocks

If you are so lucky as to see this package come
    Then hope on all hope that there is only one
    Another package wonderful but carries a price
    The man who sent it carries a gun

More Dog Rockets may soon hit your door
    The foundation of your home will be shook to its core
    A hole in the earth carved from awesomeness
    The crater left over from forces of lore

If you have the chance, the gall, the nerve
    Send Mike a PM but be ready to duck and swerve
    You have sealed your fate and that of those around you
    When your **** has been blown up, you got what you deserved.

• Options
    Marker:
    Dog Rockets

Days first light to show

It's beautiful man... *snif snif* brought a heavenly tear to the eye -- Jarman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thank you to all those that took part in this goofy contest. You have until midnight wed. to get your vote in for the best A$$ Kisser. So please send me a PM with your vote, winner will be announced Thur.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Dog Rockets

Days first light to show

This azz kisser should not only have to receive this award, but smoke them all like back2back2back2...
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Your dog rockets are the best because the give a whole new meaning to the description "nutty"!

Oops! Missed the deadline!! But enjoy anyways!
  • Options
    One more day to get your vote in
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Mike, I want your cigars. I'll send you a picture of my wife's t!ts.

contest over.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

contest over.
    public vote? 1 for Todd.
  • Options
    BigT06:

contest over.
    +1 I nearly pi$$ed myself laughing when I read this...
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    BigT06:

contest over.
    Haha!
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Here it goes:

Look. I'm ready to make a commitment here. Your dog rockets are sure to make me a better person, and I can't think of better smokes to spend the rest of my life with. I want to settle down and get old with them. I want to wake to the heart warming sight of them resting cozy in my coolidor. More than anything, I can't wait to take their sweet sweet bands off, slowly, of course, and gently experience them physically as I whisper them sweet nothings (I prefer to call them sweet everythings).

So please, Mike. Let me take your cigars' hand. I'll take good care of them, I promise! My love for them will grow every day, and I pledge to never take them for granted. They'll be my everything, my world, and my dreams.
  • Options
    All votes have been tallied and we have a winner. I will post the USPS DC number instead of a name once I get the package sent off. A big thanks to all the ASS Kissers that played.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I think you meant 'vote' Mike. And I am going to expect a copy of that picture.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

contest over.
    Todd, I am up for another trade, if you wish. lol.
  • Options
    Marker:
    I think you meant 'vote' Mike. And I am going to expect a copy of that picture.
    There were votes brother and what picture?
  • Options
    greg2648:
    BigT06:

contest over.
    Todd, I am up for another trade, if you wish. lol.
    Hahahaha... seems legit....