Pucker Up Contest **We have a winner and then some**

2»

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    howtobass:
    greg2648:
    BigT06:
    Mike, I want your cigars. I'll send you a picture of my wife's t!ts.

contest over.
    Todd, I am up for another trade, if you wish. lol.
    Hahahaha... seems legit....
    +3 roflmao. classic!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Well I cut my daughter loose on my coolidor and humidor and showed her how to fill the water pillow and left her alone to pick the sticks for the contest. We did have a clear winner and here is their DC Number

9101 1501 3471 1938 2371 76

I thought I was done for the day and then my daughter comes in holding a few more bags filled with sticks and water pillows. I asked if I needed to open the box to add those and she says "NO, these are for the runner ups" I told her we don't have any runner ups and she is like "YES we do".

She felt that everybody gave their best shot at kissing my ass and though the votes picked a clear winner she felt a few more deserved a little something. She wanted to send out more put I ran out of water pillows

9101 1501 3471 1938 2817 11

9101 7850 9140 1256 1694 94

9101 1501 3471 1939 7565 77

9101 1501 3471 1939 7607 58

All packages are going out tomorrow

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Great contest Mike! Really fun reading the post as well.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Haha this was really fun! Thanks for the contest, Mike!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    sweet! Fun contest, for real!
  • Options
    Thanks guys I really enjoyed doing this especially with my daughters help. She is all over me to get some more water pillows. She keeps asking if she can send out more cause it is fun.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Great contest, Mike! It was really fun participating in some a$$ kissing, thanks for hosting.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    MTuccelli:
    Thanks guys I really enjoyed doing this especially with my daughters help. She is all over me to get some more water pillows. She keeps asking if she can send out more cause it is fun.
    Simply a great contest sir. I know I enjoyed reading everyone's responses. Can't wait to see the damage hit those lucky folks.
  • Options
    JudoChinX:
    Simply a great contest sir. I know I enjoyed reading everyone's responses. Can't wait to see the damage hit those lucky folks.
    I just checked and some arrived at the PO destination and some are out for delivery. There will be more once I get more water pillows. Actually I would of had more but the guy I ordered them from sent them already hydrated and they were all sticky and stuck together, couldn't use them.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I got my runner up package today.

image By skweekz at 2011-10-03

Thanks Mike!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I got a runner-up package myself today, thanks Mike and pass my thanks along to your daughter, she picked out a few that I haven't tried before along with a stand-by in the Padilla Miami.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I got the 'winner' package today. Umm yeah. I think your daughter went a little overboard :). I never expected my ability to kiss backside to be this beneficial.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4513885028/a=6314436028_6314436028/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

The other picture is FTGs PIF he sent me. I will post that in what did you get today as well.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to all, and those are some major packages you sent out M!! You have a mighty fine family, I'm sure you are a very proud Papa, she did you proud too buddy! Congrats again!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    My package says 'delivered' but it's not there. I suspect an interception by the wife, gonna have to butter her up and see if she hands it over willingly...
  • Options
    i received my runner up prize..thank you for the contest!!..thanks soo much mike and family!!! image
  • Options
    Here's the long-awaited photo of my runner-up winnings:

pucker-up contest

Thank you Mike for such a cool contest, I really enjoyed participating!