Home Cigar 101
Options

Taste differences in Size??

2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah... might have deserved that one lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I generally tend towards 49 or larger, really sinking my teeth into 50's or 52's. Just like a fatter cigar, seems to fit into my hands better.
    *Clears Throat*

I do believe that this tendency towards that "Fatter" ones is one of trial and error... Clearly you've had your mouth around a few slender ones but the complaints and the overall disgruntled nature of the recipient has led you to put COUNTLESS ones in your mouth... Not compromising your values but really "Going At Her"

I do believe it happened by happenstance that you came to the "Fatties" but it's actually scientific!
    The extra "Thickness" does tend to lend a hand to the "Extra Padding" thus your subject tends to respond better to the aggressiveness of your mouth... You've probably hand HUNDREDS in your mouth, and settled on the fatties, but now you know that it's all a science of why you like a large one in your mouth
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Damn
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Wow.... you should write a book and title it... "The Underlining Meaning" LOL
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    90+ Irishman:
    I generally tend towards 49 or larger, really sinking my teeth into 50's or 52's. Just like a fatter cigar, seems to fit into my hands better.
    *Clears Throat*

I do believe that this tendency towards that "Fatter" ones is one of trial and error... Clearly you've had your mouth around a few slender ones but the complaints and the overall disgruntled nature of the recipient has led you to put COUNTLESS ones in your mouth... Not compromising your values but really "Going At Her"

I do believe it happened by happenstance that you came to the "Fatties" but it's actually scientific!
    The extra "Thickness" does tend to lend a hand to the "Extra Padding" thus your subject tends to respond better to the aggressiveness of your mouth... You've probably hand HUNDREDS in your mouth, and settled on the fatties, but now you know that it's all a science of why you like a large one in your mouth

The Irishman now lies bleeding and decimated on the floor twitching with humiliation.... perfect hit to a horribly dumb post by said Irishman... ouch and hysterical!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Lassie... Killed another thread buddy.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Hey Lassie... Killed another thread buddy.
    Threads and puppies... Can't quite figure EITHER of them out!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    .... ; ) That explains it.