Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    Just got my end back........I like your deep digging cooler diving abilities. :)
    Can't wait to try all of these! The Anaconda does have me intrigued......
    You're the man Nick, Thank you sir.

Enjoy, hopefully you can find something you’ll like in there.
  • Options
    Alucore56Alucore56 Posts: 27
    Hello b/sotl im new to the forums here and am interested in trading, i recently got back into cigar smoking and now that im alittle older cigars are becoming a big part of my life im not here to beg for bombs or 15 dollar cigars i just want to expierence any cigar i can no matter the price or strength (not machine made of course)
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Cigar-20087148 said:
    Hello b/sotl im new to the forums here and am interested in trading, i recently got back into cigar smoking and now that im alittle older cigars are becoming a big part of my life im not here to beg for bombs or 15 dollar cigars i just want to expierence any cigar i can no matter the price or strength (not machine made of course)
    Post up in the newb welcome thread, change the number to a name (my take some time), stick around for a little while. Then someone will pick you up - no doubt. 
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Careful, that guy  ^  has been known to sneak nude picts of himself in with his trades.......Some things just can't be unseen ( Shudder ) 
  • Options
    Alucore56Alucore56 Posts: 27
    Hahaha nude pics ill scare my ol lady with em 
  • Options
    LeePittsLeePitts Posts: 2
    Hello Everyone. New to the forums. Been smoking for a minute though. Alabama here
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Lee!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeePitts said:
    Hello Everyone. New to the forums. Been smoking for a minute though. Alabama here
    Welcome Lee. I'm looking at your avatar pic and I googled Old Havana Cigar Co. Wondering where you're at in Alabama. Gadsden? Near Gadsden?  
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard @LeePitts
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright here we go. @Rhamlin had a reading itch that only I could scratch. There’s also some cigars in there to keep the book pages humidified. Enjoy!  

The Post Office was closed so it’s via FedEx 

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Alright here we go. @Rhamlin had a reading itch that only I could scratch. There’s also some cigars in there to keep the book pages humidified. Enjoy!  

Hmmmm... sounds a little scary. I don't want to know what kind of itches, where or who is scratching... there are skeletons and closets for those type of shenanigans...HEHEHE 
    And river barges. 
  • Options
    Trish said:

Hmmmm... sounds a little scary. I don't want to know what kind of itches, where or who is scratching... there are skeletons and closets for those type of shenanigans...HEHEHE 
    I'm just glad you didn't ask for pictures.......I made that mistake once....Oh the scars that never heal.  :'(
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    Trish said:

I'm just glad you didn't ask for pictures.......I made that mistake once....Oh the scars that never heal.  :'(
    ForMud said:
    Trish said:

Anything that starts with "he has an itch that only I can scratch " is enough to invoke nightmares hehehe 
  • Options
    BlueB3BlueB3 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Forum newbie looking for a sponsor for trades. Always interested in trying out new smokes, and more than willing to share the love.
  • Options
    ForMud said:
    Well he did go to Cuba and got a tattoo he wont show anyone.........
    I said I wasn't going to get a tattoo someplace I couldn't drink the water :D  Besides, I didn't see a single tattoo'd Cuban, or a tattoo shop there!  I'll look again when we go back next year!

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    BlueB3 said:
    Forum newbie looking for a sponsor for trades. Always interested in trying qout new smokes, and more than willing to share the love.
    What? Joined in April and have 0 WTF. I'll trade with you bro. PM sent, will post on @Markwell wall also.
    @dirtdude Awe... look at you trying to jab... don't you know I throw elbows too 😁 lmfao 
  • Options
    Just checked......I only have 1 Abuse.....I gotta try harder. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Add Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest to the list in the Hotel category.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    @dirtdude Glad they made it to you safe and sound. Enjoy the smokes!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade completed with @BlueB3, I would add him to the good traders list if I could find the durned thing.
    A little dirt never hurt