Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Frank, he has forum math skills. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Frank, he has forum math skills. 
    Is there a badge for that
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy smoking brother! 
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I just received my cigars from a newbie trade with @12Ultralimited and will be sending out my half tomorrow.  I think he can be put on the good traders list.

Thanks, Robb.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Kendu44Kendu44 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    @VegasFrank I’m in your neck of the woods in Vegas for a work conference. Any place you recommend I should stop by for a quick stick or 10? 😊 
  • Options
    You are here right now? As in today or through the week or whatever? yeah I can recommend all kinds of places to you bro. Do you want tourist trap ultra nice? Do you want old Vegas hole in the wall Italian guys cigar shop? You want commercialized for the locals cigar shop? If you're in town, let's try to get together. I don't know if it's going to work out this time oh, but let's try!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Kendu44Kendu44 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Yessir. Got in yesterday afternoon and I’m here until Thursday. Have conferences pretty much all day everyday but if I can sneak away for a stick it will be worth it!  I’ll take the touristy and local shops if you can give me a few options. I’m staying on the strip for the next few days 
  • Options
    Ok. Strip: Casa Fuente in Caesars or davidoff in MGM.  Bring your wallet for both.  Wynn has a great cigar bar and it's BYOC, no sales but good booze.  

Just off the strip: 
    cigar warehouse on Tropicana and arville.  Should be a $5 Uber to get there.  Some of the best prices in town.  Kind of a dumpy lounge, but nice guys and gals in the humidor.

Las Vegas cigar outlet on Sahara.  Awesome humidor. Parking BLOWS during the day but Uber is ok

En Fuego on West Sahara is pretty swanky, but in the more everyday man kind of way.  Awesome lounge and humi

My local spot is the tobacco leaf, but avoid the one on rainbow...it's a mold factory.  The ones on Eastern, lake Mead, and rampart are great.

Only till Thursday?  I might be out.  Going to Palmdale tomorrow and will return on Thursday night. Next time five me some advanced notice brother!

Happy smoking!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Strip: Casa Fuente in Caesars or davidoff in MGM.  Bring your wallet for both.  Wynn has a great cigar bar and it's BYOC, no sales but good booze.  

Just off the strip: 
    cigar warehouse on Tropicana and arville.  Should be a $5 Uber to get there.  Some of the best prices in town.  Kind of a dumpy lounge, but nice guys and gals in the humidor.

Las Vegas cigar outlet on Sahara.  Awesome humidor. Parking BLOWS during the day but Uber is ok

En Fuego on West Sahara is pretty swanky, but in the more everyday man kind of way.  Awesome lounge and humi

My local spot is the tobacco leaf, but avoid the one on rainbow...it's a mold factory.  The ones on Eastern, lake Mead, and rampart are great.

Only till Thursday?  I might be out.  Going to Palmdale tomorrow and will return on Thursday night. Next time five me some advanced notice brother!

Happy smoking!
    I'll save this info for when I get more than one day off.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Larry. I forgot the note in my rush to ship them out.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    AlexLongAlexLong Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    @ShawnOL I sent my trade sticks with @JGruvey since he said he was shipping to you already. Here’s the tracking number :) hope you like them! Jimmy told me no one on here can count so I forgot math too.
  • Options
    perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Hi, how is everyone doing this morning/afternoon/night? My name is Carlos and I'm new on here. I was looking for a sponsor to trade with. Here is a small piece of my current collection. I have more on the way and a second layer underneath the one pictured. 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll sponsor you @perpetualenigma3. PM me your info
  • Options
    Grawls said:
    I’ll sponsor you @perpetualenigma3. PM me your info
    On it's way Grawls
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
  • Options
    AlexLongAlexLong Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    @ShawnOL Glad they made it okay bro! Enjoy!
  • Options
    Grawls said:
    @perpetualenigma3 package landed! Nice job Carlos. Great assortment here, with boveda, you can be added to the good traders list. I’ll get my end out tomorrow. 
    Enjoy Ben, Im glad to see they made it ok. 
  • Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Nice smokes!
  • Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Carlos!
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit @ShawnOL Great selection!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for the newbies
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BadSneakersBadSneakers Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to get a sponsor and start doing the trade thing. I won't be able to send anything out till next week, but I'm definitely up for it. 
    It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating. - Jack Handey 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll sponsor you if no one has volunteered already.