Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NineToes said:
    Hey don't steal my newb. I've been waiting for months😁
    I have the sticks to do two trades if that is ok/ acceptable here? 
    The newbie trade is for getting you on the good trader list and getting bombed by a sponsor so two wouldn't be in the spirit of the thing. I don't need any reason just to bomb you myself!!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    NineToesNineToes Posts: 75 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    NineToes said:
    The newbie trade is for getting you on the good trader list and getting bombed by a sponsor so two wouldn't be in the spirit of the thing. I don't need any reason just to bomb you myself!!
    All good. Just like the whole idea of trading smokes is all. Meant no disrespect. Just hate seeing a grown man whining about getting his new guy stole from him. 🤭
    And who knows,,,,,I might send some good bombs also.
    Just trying to fit in Far North. My apologies.  
  • Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Dan,
    forgive the rookie, he doesn’t know what he just said. 
    Ninetoes start praying brother 🙏🏻
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NineToes said:
    NineToes said:
    All good. Just like the whole idea of trading smokes is all. Meant no disrespect. Just hate seeing a grown man whining about getting his new guy stole from him. 🤭
    @NineToes there was no whining I was just giving Jimmy a hard time. You have to have thick skin in this place or you will get run over... But hey once you finish the newb trade got me up we can work out another trade.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    edited January 2020
    NorCalR1 said:
    NineToes said:
    NineToes said:
    @NineToes there was no whining I was just giving Jimmy a hard time. You have to have thick skin in this place or you will get run over... But hey once you finish the newb trade got me up we can work out another trade.
    I was just trying to fit in with the whining comment. Maybe overstepped a tad being new but I will prove myself to you guys and gals. No disrespect intended.  I always post with a smile on my face and love in my heart. No hate here. My apologies to all. And I will take you up on that trade! Many thanks for the offer!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    You don't want to trade with Dan anyways, check out his last bomb to a well respected forum member:

Haha. I took the time to read the note. He's a good dude. Those are top of the line! That humicare pack didn't hide the truth from me. Lol
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    You don't want to trade with Dan anyways, check out his last bomb to a well respected forum member:

Come on, shown him the bomb I sent the next day!!! Plus I thought the wine coupon was a nice touch😁

NT no issue at all on my part. I just wanted to spread the love and welcome you. Like I said I don't need a reason to bomb you so start reinforcing that mail box!!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    Yakster said:
    I guess what you lack in toes you make up for in heart.
    Yes sir that is fact. Haha. 
  • Options
    Fine137Fine137 Posts: 39 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I think the instructions suggest I post tracking info for my shipment to my sponsor, JGruvey in this thread, so here it be:

1Z7F5V291394479098 (UPS)
  • Options
    ^looks like UPS. I’m looking forward to seeing what you sent!
  • Options
    You’ll find out tomorrow.  It won’t suck.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JGruvey said:
    @Fine137 The rookie blew me up! Let’s get this man added to the good traders list!
    I’ll get your smokes out to you sometime this week brother and thank you for the selection. You are correct it does not suck!

That ain’t no rookie trade! Very nice selection there.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're gonna fit right in @Fine137!

Hey Jimmy, you better send me one of those so I can quality check it for you....
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely not a newb trade. 
    @JGruvey send @VegasFrank the Gurkha ( not pictured) 😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send all of your unwanted Gurkahs and RPs to me.  I have the home of misfit cigars!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Holy crap that there is a nuclear hit! Awesome job @Fine137

• Options
    The spirit of generosity is palpable in this place, wanted to do my part.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to clarify the Newbie Trade/Good Trader's List process, since it's been going on so long. This is a process for a senior member to vouch for a new member.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor receives the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here. 

I'd like to add that the Newbie should have at least 50 and preferably 100 posts under their belts before their newbie trade so they have a good idea of what's expected and if they want to stick around this nuthouse.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification Yak I’ll get my trade out to @fine137 tomorrow morning and then I’ll hold off until 500 posts. Didn’t realize there was a posting limit. Hope I didn’t upset anyone. If I did let me know and I’ll send Frank some of my finest Gurkha’s as penance. 😂
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    I'd like to clarify the Newbie Trade/Good Trader's List process, since it's been going on so long. This is a process for a senior member to vouch for a new member.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor receives the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here. 

I'd like to add that the Newbie should have at least 50 and preferably 100 posts under their belts before their newbie trade so they have a good idea of what's expected and if they want to stick around this nuthouse.
    Honestly I did not see the newbie post requirement.  I would suggest adding it to the first post on this thread as that is what I and I think most would assume summarizes the rules.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anarchy rules! Oh, wait, that's confusing.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops, I guess I've made an infraction or two, myself.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    @Fine137
    it will be there Monday for you!
    9500112424510024706023 usps.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @JGruvey

Awesome, very much looking forward to this!

25 more posts and I’ll be able to do this again, legit.  :)