RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:
    bump. looking for a noob to break in ;)
    Stay away from this man!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:

Are you looking to be broken? I am game if you would like....... 5 for 5 blind?
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    RobIsSweet:

Are you looking to be broken? I am game if you would like....... 5 for 5 blind?
    hehe if you think you got what it takes.... ;)
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Don't have many posts yet, but could I get in on this? Noob here
  • Options
    NectarCigar:
    I'll gladly break you in :D
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    page 31
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:
    NectarCigar:
    I'll gladly break you in :D

I'm hoping you're referring to a trade...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Rob, not that we don't trust you or anything like that, but the stipulation on a newb/sponsor trade is that the sponsor has 500+ posts. Obviously, you are welcome to trade with people that want to specifically trade with you, however the newb trades, i.e. the newb sends his end first, should be done with someone that qualifies as a sponsor.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    page 31
    ahh thanks didn't notice that there 500+ requirement!
  • Options
    Can I still get in on this? Do I wait for a pm? Thanks!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Hey Rob, not that we don't trust you or anything like that, but the stipulation on a newb/sponsor trade is that the sponsor has 500+ posts. Obviously, you are welcome to trade with people that want to specifically trade with you, however the newb trades, i.e. the newb sends his end first, should be done with someone that qualifies as a sponsor.
    Yep no worries, were just gonna trade at the same time now :D
  • Options
    NectarCigar:
    Yes Nectar, I will sponsor you!! You can still trade with RobIsSweet also, I will back up Rob's trade he is a stand up bork, and have had dealings with him in the past.. PM Sent
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    Yes Nectar, I will sponsor you!! You can still trade with RobIsSweet also, I will back up Rob's trade he is a stand up bork, and have had dealings with him in the past.. PM Sent
    mike. just a FYI... don't pull that addy switch thing again. seriously don't do that. the guys want to send you sticks not me.
  • Options
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    mike. just a FYI... don't pull that addy switch thing again. seriously don't do that. the guys want to send you sticks not me.
    OK cry baby poppy pants!! Lol
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    haha thanks roomie
  • Options
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    haha thanks roomie
    o.O so you live in CA now?!
  • Options
    RobIsSweet:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    haha thanks roomie
    You guys would regret sending my end to some one else... ;) hahahaha
  • Options
    NectarCigar:
    RobIsSweet:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    haha thanks roomie
    It's been known to happen :/
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    RobIsSweet:
    NectarCigar:
    RobIsSweet:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    haha thanks roomie
    Rob....do I need to send you a welcoming bomb? I blame my actions on the dirty vets....that taught me oh so well.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    RobIsSweet:
    NectarCigar:
    RobIsSweet:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    NectarCigar:
    haha thanks roomie
    Rob....do I need to send you a welcoming bomb? I blame my actions on the dirty vets....that taught me oh so well.
    Haha you know better then to bomb me!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again Mike, I just got home and received your end of the trade. Very Nice selection, none of which I have tried in the past.

Thanks for sponsoring my first trade.

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You're welcome Paul, I am glad that I was able to provide something new for you to try.

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The good part of being a noob is there is more that I have not tried than I have :). I will enjoy those for sure.
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    this noob needs help understanding the whole trades, bombs and passes. please point me to the correct thread. thanks.
  • Options
    ccezar:
    this noob needs help understanding the whole trades, bombs and passes. please point me to the correct thread. thanks.
    You are basically in the right thread to learn about doing trades. If you are looking for a blind trade I will sponsor you
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    ccezar:
    You are basically in the right thread to learn about doing trades. If you are looking for a blind trade I will sponsor you
    sounds good. looking forward to participate in what looks to be fun?
  • Options
    ccezar:
    MTuccelli:
    ccezar:
    Go ahead and PM me your shipping info and I will explain how this works
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    ccezar:
    MTuccelli:
    ccezar:
    Clarence, highly recommended for you to jump on this. Mike is a top notch BOTL here. I did my first ever noob trade with him. After that, it's been all downhill haha. but oh so very very stupid fun!
  • Options
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:
    ccezar:
    MTuccelli:
    ccezar:
    Clarence, highly recommended for you to jump on this. Mike is a top notch BOTL here. I did my first ever noob trade with him. After that, it's been all downhill haha. but oh so very very stupid fun!
    noob question...whats BOTL? PM sent last night to Mike :)