• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    The buffalonian:
    Glock1975:
    Ok guys, i would like to be put on the newb,vet trade sponsor list, just give me a sponsor and i will fire away.lol
    i got you, pm sent
    Buffy, you can trade by all means, just check out original post! :-) :-) :-) will bring it up.
    MVW67:
    Ok guys seems we have an influx of newbs so after seeing this work well on another board lets try it here.

Newbs (seeking to get on the good traders list) will be paired up with a sponsor (someone who has 500+ post and on the good traders list) and will agree upon some sort of trade that the newb has to send first. Once the sponsor recieves the newbs end of the trade he puts him on the list and sends out his end. All this can be handled in PM's but would like for all the delivery confirmation numbers to be posted here.

Anyone wanting to be a sponsor or wanting to be in a newb trade just post here
    page 31
    sorry about that I forgot about the 500 post rule, is it still ok for me to trade with Glock ?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    By all means yes!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Yeah i would like to be set up with a vet whenever possible, let me get this poker league running and i will b all set. Can't wait to meet some good guys during our poker game next wed.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Yeah i would like to be set up with a vet whenever possible, let me get this poker league running and i will b all set. Can't wait to meet some good guys during our poker game next wed.
    Glock i pm'ed you
  • Options
    Ok, dumb ? where do i go to c my pm messages
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    click inbox, top right of the screen
  • Options
    Thank u marine
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got JLonsinger2011 end of our newbie trade, pics posted in good traders thread. Thanks Jonathan for the trade.

• Options
    Glock1975:
    OK Block, I will sponsor you, pm to ya please go easy on me, I'll be your huckleberry !
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Bumparoo
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Any nooblets looking to trade?
  • Options
    Bump?
  • Options
    Bump:-)
  • Options
    Bump?!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    OK Block, I will sponsor you, pm to ya please go easy on me, I'll be your huckleberry !
    Glock your destruction is inevitable! This is flying!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    OUCH!!
  • Options
    Oh lord.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Hey! I was waiting on a nooblet to trade with and you skipped me! Someone send me Glock's addy. This will not be tolerated.
  • Options
    Rain:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Hey! I was waiting on a nooblet to trade with and you skipped me! Someone send me Glock's addy. This will not be tolerated.
    Had him hooked before, lol
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Rain:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    Had him hooked before, lol
    I know ;) Let me have my fun.
  • Options
    What's going on here?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    What's going on here?
    rape
  • Options
    I c rape all the time, i work in a prison. This is not rape, it's bullying. Stop the bullying!!!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I c rape all the time, i work in a prison. This is not rape, it's bullying. Stop the bullying!!!
    rape is a form of bullying. Sorry Glock, they have you in their crosshairs!
  • Options
    Stop the Bullying Campaign.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Stop the Bullying Campaign.

LMAO!! You're speaking to the wrong crowd, brother!
    By the way, here newbs!! Come getcha some! Next!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    No one? Did we run out of newbs?
    Am I that scary that no ones wants me? Pout... :(
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    No one? Did we run out of newbs?
    Am I that scary that no ones wants me? Pout... :(

Can i be your newb toombes?
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Very, VERY new and learning. Dont have much of a collection yet but I've fund the best way to learn is to dive in. I'm game.