Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    bap001bap001 Posts: 28
    Hi guys I'm new to the forum and pretty new to cigars. I've tried a few different brands but really want to get some advice from people with far more experience than me. Would love to get into trading etc. Thanks!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    bap001:
    Hi guys I'm new to the forum and pretty new to cigars. I've tried a few different brands but really want to get some advice from people with far more experience than me. Would love to get into trading etc. Thanks!
    Welcome Bap! I know you'll find the people here extremely friendly and helpful. You might want to head over to the Newbie Welcoming Thread and introduce yourself there too. Look around and dont be afraid to ask questions.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    bap001:
    Welcome Bap! I know you'll find the people here extremely friendly and helpful. You might want to head over to the Newbie Welcoming Thread and introduce yourself there too. Look around and dont be afraid to ask questions.
    ehehat is already a pro, welcoming nooblets. Right on!
  • Options
    Rain:
    ehehat:
    bap001:
    Look at me acting like I know what I'm talking about! Lol! Not a pro by a Long shot, just wanting to pay forward some of the kindness I've received here. I've been on a lot of hobby forums and this place/you guys are 2nd to none.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Rain:
    ehehat:
    bap001:
    Look at me acting like I know what I'm talking about! Lol! Not a pro by a Long shot, just wanting to pay forward some of the kindness I've received here. I've been on a lot of hobby forums and this place/you guys are 2nd to none.

Just looking around, these forums are awesome. I definitely can't wait to read up more.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the forums bap, if you would like to do a little welcome to the forum trade, pm me your address, and i will get you started
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Bumpty
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bump for CLEsmokes. He pm'd me about how to get involved on the forum! Looking forward to getting to know him better!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Bump for CLEsmokes. He pm'd me about how to get involved on the forum! Looking forward to getting to know him better!
    so did ya trade with him?
  • Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    mmccartneydc:
    He also PM'd me as well! Seems like a pretty cool guy. I'll have to set up a trade with him soon.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    mmccartneydc:
    so did ya trade with him?
    We'll see....only got the one pm, i replied with the information, ball is in his court. And yeah, seemed like a great guy! Don't worry Mike, you know I'll forward his addy once i get it! LOL, only kidding.....or am I?
  • Options
    Hey guys! Thanks again for all the info. You Guys are awesome. I'm looking forward to getting involved. I pmed mmccartneydc about sponsoring and everything looks good to go. Def interested in setting up a trade or two. Just let me know.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trades? OMG! These guys trade??
    I may have to get in on that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    LOL, well someone has to get them on the good "traders" list!!!! LOL, but remember, he has to send his part first so there will definitely be an explosion when my end lands!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Picked up ehehat's end of our newb trade and he hooked it up! My phone is acting wiggy but I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Lads, I'd suggest a trade with Eric any day! Pleasure doing business with you, Eric! I'll have something in the mail soon.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Picked up ehehat's end of our newb trade and he hooked it up! My phone is acting wiggy but I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Lads, I'd suggest a trade with Eric any day! Pleasure doing business with you, Eric! I'll have something in the mail soon.
    Fantastic Daniel, glad it made it to you finally!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Eric, you hit me with a handful of my favs including the Dominico! Love those bad boys!! Many thanks for the opportunity to trade with you! Hope to see you here for a long time.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Nice hit Eric! Careful when smacking around a Redneck Mafia member though......
  • Options
    Bumpty
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    jliu:
    bump
    funny ha ha, do I amuse you:-)
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    bump
    wlll you stop cluttering the newbie thread? gosh!

bump
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    0patience:
    LOL, well someone has to get them on the good "traders" list!!!! LOL, but remember, he has to send his part first so there will definitely be an explosion when my end lands!!!! Mwahahahahahaha!!!!
    And on it he shall be! Dang Adam, what's up with this? You smacked me around good! Thanks so much, but these newb trades arent intended to be fair, so start digging a hole brother!!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    bump
    wlll you stop cluttering the newbie thread? gosh!

bump
    You too!!
  • Options
    both of you go to your rooms!!
  • Options
    Got bap001's end of our pass! Great sticks! Would trade with him anytimeimage
  • Options
    Thanks for getting me involved Reggie! I think I've got the itch now...need...to...get...more...cigars...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bap001:
    Thanks for getting me involved Reggie! I think I've got the itch now...need...to...get...more...cigars...

When your ready to trade again, send me a PM. We can do a blind five trade.

Any other Noobie out there want to trade? I'm in the holiday spirit...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    bap001:

LOL
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    bap001:

am I noob?