Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    RCY Cigars:
    bap001:
    Thanks for getting me involved Reggie! I think I've got the itch now...need...to...get...more...cigars...

When your ready to trade again, send me a PM. We can do a blind five trade.

Any other Noobie out there want to trade? I'm in the holiday spirit...

am I noob?

If you consider yourself a Noob, then yes you are, lol....

• Options
    dsaylesdsayles Posts: 123
    I love being a noob...its like having a bunch of big brothers.NOOB FO LIFE!!!!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of my newb trade with Toombes. He, of course, killed it! image
  • Options
    I have just completed my first two trades. Mmccartneydc and Greg2648 (pics to follow) both stuck it to me. I have been walking crooked since. I have a whole new selection that I'm itching to try, and my old selection is just taking up room right now. I would be willing to do a 5er if you haven't found anyone yet.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    CLEsmokes:
    I have just completed my first two trades. Mmccartneydc and Greg2648 (pics to follow) both stuck it to me. I have been walking crooked since. I have a whole new selection that I'm itching to try, and my old selection is just taking up room right now. I would be willing to do a 5er if you haven't found anyone yet.
    Adam, if you don't get any takers, post what you have in the "top 3 you DONT want in your humi" thread and Im sure someone will take you up on it!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    CLEsmokes:
    Adam, if you don't get any takers, post what you have in the "top 3 you DONT want in your humi" thread and Im sure someone will take you up on it!

It's not that I don't want anything in my humi. Just that someone may be able to enjoy my stash before I get a chance to get to it.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    CLEsmokes:
    Adam, I'll do a trade with you if you are willing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    CLEsmokes:

I guess you beat me to it. Is there any new guy that wants to trade before Christmas?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    CLEsmokes:

I guess you beat me to it. Is there any new guy that wants to trade before Christmas?
    You know what Rick, feel free to take this one. I'm really busy and don't get to the PO before they close very easily. I hate to hold up packages that are due. I'm more of a bomb kinda guy anyways. Adam, feel free to shoot me your info anyways, but do the trade with Rick. Win Win. Right?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    No problem here. I'll send out a pm or two
  • Options
    I'm a noob looking four like a blind five pm me
  • Options
    Happy I got in on the trade with Adam(CLEsmokes). Noob he isn't, lol. The guy did some research and sent out a awesome fiver or should I say eighter. Because he can't count like the rest of you. He sent me a everyday favorite and a little gift outside my cigar world. Thank you for the trade and if you guys out there listening. Trade with him, check it out.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    eddunahoo:
    I'm a noob looking four like a blind five pm me
    still looking??
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Yea still looking
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ed, what type of flowers should I send to the funeral home?
  • Options
    eddunahoo:
    Yea still looking
    Dude I have you for this, will be your sponsor....blind five for five....let's play been meaning to send some things off lately!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Happy I got in on the trade with Adam(CLEsmokes). Noob he isn't, lol. The guy did some research and sent out a awesome fiver or should I say eighter. Because he can't count like the rest of you. He sent me a everyday favorite and a little gift outside my cigar world. Thank you for the trade and if you guys out there listening. Trade with him, check it out.
    Nice job Adam, you caught on quick! I love it! And it was Rick that you smacked around, even better! LOL
  • Options
    MVW67:
    eddunahoo:
    Yea still looking
    Dude I have you for this, will be your sponsor....blind five for five....let's play been meaning to send some things off lately!
    This should only hurt a little..............:-)
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Uh oh another bass guy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    eddunahoo:
    Yea still looking
    Yeah right! I still remember my first time.........
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    eddunahoo:
    Yea still looking
    Yeah right! I still remember my first time.........

Mike never does anything "little"... My first "blind five" showed up with 13!
  • Options
    I know, I am still walking funny from my welcome bomb from him. I remember I had just bought like 50 sticks and the BEST sticks I had, all came from Mike and my sponsor Noah. Speaking of, anyone know where he went to?
  • Options
    Bump it on up
  • Options
    On top:-)
  • Options
    MVW67:
    eddunahoo:
    Yea still looking
    DC# 0312 2120 0000 9580 6357 on it's way
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    well look who came outta the nest.
  • Options
    jliu:
    well look who came outta the nest.
    Back and recovering, so stay tuned!:-)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmn room for anyone else???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Photobucket Wow!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    eddunahoo:
    Photobucket Wow!
    smoke up brother! wow, indeed! nice hit