Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    C-LOVE:
    Anybody want to trade with this Noob?

Hopefully 493 posts is close enough to 500 for me to be a sponsor. PM to to Chris.
    I'm calling the Rule Police!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    raisindot:
    I think at this point that I'm ready to be a sponsor for one newb.
    Be warned, however, that my trade will include at least one GH 2002 Vintage Corojo!
    Need to have 500 posts to sponsor. NOOB! :)
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    pelirrojo:
    C-LOVE:

Hopefully 493 posts is close enough to 500 for me to be a sponsor. PM to to Chris.

Shhhhhhh... 495 now.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    pelirrojo:
    C-LOVE:

Just go "Fluff" yourself a little and you'll qualify, No police action required.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    My Fiver is in the air Dan. Thanks for the trade, heck of a challenge indeed. You may have won this battle, enjoy brother. DC 0312 0090 0001 7343 5499
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    Awesome! Just in time to take them on my honeymoon. Enjoy!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    You may have won this battle
    Or you may not have. Knowing Rick, this will be must see TV when this lands. Heck, he once hit me with a box of cigars just for mouthing off a little. I hate to see what he is going to do to you for the stunt you pulled. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    You may have won this battle
    Or you may not have. Knowing Rick, this will be must see TV when this lands. Heck, he once hit me with a box of cigars just for mouthing off a little. I hate to see what he is going to do to you for the stunt you pulled. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
    Time will tell, not worried at this point.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of a newb trade with Chris (C-LOVE) today and brother hooked it up. He was scrolling through my wishlist for some strange reason and sent me a PM saying he had some sticks on the list and he wanted to trade. So, I set up a 5 for 5 trade with him and he sends 6... with a note not to worry about sending 6 back! I think this guy will fit in just fine around here. Thanks Chris. I'll be putting your end together this evening after a couple glasses of whisky. Payback... er ... I mean your end of the trade should go out tomorrow. Don't hesitate to trade with this guy, he's a keeper.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I like this C-LOVE guy. He's a real keeper.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Well I got my end of the trade from Pelirrojo (Gordon), we agreed on a 5 stick trade and I figured being a newb and all I would send him 6 for taking a chance on a newb like me. Well I get my package today and there's 9 sticks in there. The best thing is I've only ever tried one of them, thanks Gordon. Now I see how you guys do it on this forum, you gotta carry a big stick. cigars002_zps5be3bc88 photo cigars002_zps5be3bc88.jpg
  • Options
    Nice care package
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of the trade with cigarman37, thanx brother, I've only had the 5v! Looking forward to the rest! Yours will fly tomorrow!image
  • Options
    Can't wait for a tasty treat, enjoy the great smokes!!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    bumping this up, any "newbies" up for a trade of budget minded sticks?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    bumping this up, any "newbies" up for a trade of budget minded sticks?
    PM and lets talk.
  • Options
    I'll trade with you
  • Options
    Having trouble posting a pic but got my cigars from Reggie and he really hooked up, The Fighting *** couldn't wait, great smoke!!!
  • Options
    my computer has been down but pm's sent out.
  • Options
    Got Bad Daddy Rabbit's end in today! We agreed on a 5 for 5 daily smoke trade, he sent me a good selection with a few ive been meaning to try, and it got here crazy fast! My end is out and on its way, i hope you enjoy the ones i sent.

• Options
    taythegibs:
    Got Bad Daddy Rabbit's end in today! We agreed on a 5 for 5 daily smoke trade, he sent me a good selection with a few ive been meaning to try, and it got here crazy fast! My end is out and on its way, i hope you enjoy the ones i sent.

Looking forward to them. And thanks for the trade.
  • Options
    Here is what Reggie sent in reply to my half. Great smokes, there was a Fighting *** as well but it couldn't wait to get smoked!!! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/443/dscn0311u.jpg/
  • Options
    My pictures don't seem to be posting, this is fustrating!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    This is what I received from my end from RobIsSweet, some really good smokes!!! image
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    C Love sent me a very nice care package, thanks Chris, from another Chris image
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    taythegibs:

Received Taythegibs end of our trade today and am overwhelmed with the generosity.
    Punch
    Cuba Libre One
    Diesel Shorty
    Sosa
    Vigilante
    AJF Freshrolled
    AJF Overrun
    and 5 Vegas AAA.
    Sort of like a bomb of it's own. Most I've not tried before, so thanks.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    taythegibs:

Received Taythegibs end of our trade today and am overwhelmed with the generosity.
    Punch
    Cuba Libre One
    Diesel Shorty
    Sosa
    Vigilante
    AJF Freshrolled
    AJF Overrun
    and 5 Vegas AAA.
    Sort of like a bomb of it's own. Most I've not tried before, so thanks.
    glad you got them, the punch maduro is my go to smoke, the only thing ive ever bought a box of.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    This Newbie is looking to do his first trade. Blind 5-5? Anyone?