Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Sure we can do that
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    2@ newbies aren't supposed to trade I thought.....
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not usually but you are both grown men right.not planning on **** anyone over right?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    also, I think both made the good traders thread, I say go for it. but who am I. nobody!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Still should be sponsors for the two newbs, if nobody picks them up by tomorrow I will sponsor both......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'll pick them both up. Brianetz and CigarMan. Send me a PM if you want to do a blind five with me...

• hardczhardcz Posts: 75
    how many of these trades do I have to do before i'm not a noobie?
    hardcz:
    how many of these trades do I have to do before i'm not a noobie?

Lol, Dan's a Newbie, nanenane booboo, lol. First post states someone over 500 posts can sponsor a New person. So I guess that's the standard you SOTL(Sibling Of The Leaf), lol. Just messing with you since you tortured me with our trade, lol....
    MVW67:
    Still should be sponsors for the two newbs, if nobody picks them up by tomorrow I will sponsor both......

Hey Mike, they accepted, lol....
    pm sent RCY
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:

Hey Mike, they accepted, lol....
    Time to buck up boys!! Yikes
    i sent mine today.....should i be worried?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    You have to be alive to be worried...
    Rain:
    i hope not.....i just was able to get down to not having to use tupperware from the hurt I took when i started here.
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    i hope not.....i just was able to get down to not having to use tupperware from the hurt I took when i started here.
    At least you have it for back up........lol:-)
  • Better late than never. Here's the welcome salvo from MvW67. just found out how to post pictures. Thanks again, Mike.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/544203_491302217572022_1055095387_n.jpg

• Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Better late than never. Here's the welcome salvo from MvW67. just found out how to post pictures. Thanks again, Mike.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s480x480/544203_491302217572022_1055095387_n.jpg

Well, guess it's back to the drawing board. Darn.
    PM to you James.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Did you use Jliu old camera
    I posted those pics for Bad Daddy. BURN FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Ok been hanging around for a while...guess it's time I signed in for a trade... any sponsors willing?
    macs-smokes:
    Ok been hanging around for a while...guess it's time I signed in for a trade... any sponsors willing?
    Ok , let's play...I'll sponsor you, pm what kinda trade and your addy/address, I'll try to keep up with ya........:-) :-) :-)
    MVW67:
    macs-smokes:
    Ok , let's play...I'll sponsor you, pm what kinda trade and your addy/address, I'll try to keep up with ya........:-) :-) :-)
    Got sticks great trade thank you very much!!

Hey Mike, your going to like this one. I got a blind fiver from someone in the mail. Guess what, they put Blind 5 as the return address. So I don't know which one of the two new guys I'm trading with did it, lol. Crazy thing is, which ever one did it, can't count, lol. He put in six cigars, lol. So fess up and send your addy over so I can send you my blind fiver 10, lol. Lol, I almost forgot. I can't put you on the good traders list because I don't know who you are, lol.

Thank you for the nice selection. Check it out.
    RCY Cigars:
    Hey Mike, your going to like this one. I got a blind fiver from someone in the mail. Guess what, they put Blind 5 as the return address. So I don't know which one of the two new guys I'm trading with did it, lol. Crazy thing is, which ever one did it, can't count, lol. He put in six cigars, lol. So fess up and send your addy over so I can send you my blind fiver 10, lol. Lol, I almost forgot. I can't put you on the good traders list because I don't know who you are, lol.

that would be me.....i realized that did that after i sent out my box. Sorry about that. PM sent
    brianetz1:
    RCY Cigars:

that would be me.....i realized that did that after i sent out my box. Sorry about that. PM sent

Bwahahahaha, you know that made me laugh big time. Your box will go in the mail tomorrow.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Haven't smacked anyone around in a while, so where are the contenders? I'll sponsor a new guy!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I'm after you! Gimme some hot newb action too!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    I'm after you! Gimme some hot newb action too!

Back off, slacker! I got dibs!!