Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    when you are on a picture in photobucket there is the iphone looking icon that is for sharing to other services. Hit that and then the links tab for the HTML link. if you copy that link and then paste it here it will work
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Toombe's side of a blind five trade. Excellent selection, bro!

photo 100_1881_zps31a64c4f.jpg

The unbanded barber pole is a custom roll with about a year on it according to Daniel. Looking forward to them all. Thanks.

Thanks for the help, Brianetz.
  • Options
    CigarMan37's side of a blind five trade just received. Very nice.

photo 100_1885_zps6676f75a.jpg

Looking forward to these. Several I haven't tried. Thanks for a good trade, Chris.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    photo IMAG0319_zps7c45cfc4.jpg

There's what Medic45 sent me...kaboom.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Sweetleaf69Sweetleaf69 Posts: 43
    Newb here and would like to get in on some trading.. I'll make a it memorable trade, so bring the guns! Who's up for it?
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Really now!!!! Hmmmm ill take ya on sweetleaf69
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Toombe's side of a blind five trade. Excellent selection, bro!

photo 100_1881_zps31a64c4f.jpg

The unbanded barber pole is a custom roll with about a year on it according to Daniel. Looking forward to them all. Thanks.

Thanks for the help, Brianetz.

Glad you like the sticks, man! Let me know what you think of the barber pole.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    We cant let Medic have all the fun...

Looking for a newbie to trade with. I am currently over loaded and inching to trade.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    We cant let Medic have all the fun...

Looking for a newbie to trade with. I am currently over loaded and inching to trade.
    "inching to trade"? Look bro, what you do in your bedroom is none of our business. ;)
  • Options
    Sounds like fun.......I'll try it. The trade, that is!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    You're it. I've seen the damage you do so dont try and pull any fast ones on me. PM in your inbox BDR.

Checked the bio and your in for a world of hurt. Little did I know I'd get an AJ fan.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    You're it. I've seen the damage you do so dont try and pull any fast ones on me. PM in your inbox BDR.

Checked the bio and your in for a world of hurt. Little did I know I'd get an AJ fan.
    Showtime!
    9505 5102 7607 3091 5052 33
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ok I am a newbie here. Can I get a sponsor please ? Looking forward to it ! Thanks
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Ok I am a newbie here. Can I get a sponsor please ? Looking forward to it ! Thanks
    bring it...I need to hit the PO anyways.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    curtpick:
    Awesome ! Sending PM
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    catfishbluezz:
    curtpick:
    Awesome ! Sending PM
    its on....
  • Options
    Here ya go Dustin ! 9505 5102 6813 3092 3480 91 Says Delivery on Thursday. Hope you enjoy them ! Curt
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64 are you ready to trade yet......or scared????????
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Curt's end of our deal
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    What ya got in mind?
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noob here looking for a sponsor
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    ddubridge:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Showtime!
    Got my end today

There are some awesome cigars in the spread you sent me. I cant wait to try some of these cigars. Especially the two on my rare wants list. BDR, you're making me feel like the newbie. Your end flys tomorrow. Thanks again.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    ddubridge:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Showtime!
    Got my end today

There are some awesome cigars in the spread you sent me. I cant wait to try some of these cigars. Especially the two on my rare wants list. BDR, you're making me feel like the newbie. Your end flys tomorrow. Thanks again.
    In flight. DC# 9505 5109 1997 3095 5102 41. Thanks again BDR. You rocked my world.
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Here ya go Dustin ! 9505 5102 6813 3092 3480 91 Says Delivery on Thursday. Hope you enjoy them ! Curt
    9574 2000 1432 3095 0000 77
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    ddubridge:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    ddubridge:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Showtime!
    Got my end today

In flight. DC# 9505 5109 1997 3095 5102 41. Thanks again BDR. You rocked my world.

Can hardly wait.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    curtpick:
    9574 2000 1432 3095 0000 77
    Thanks Dustin!
  • Options
    Received ddubridge's end of our 8 4 8 trade. Cat knocked me down and photo 100_1886_zps23a0514c.jpgthen kicked me. Plumb mean!
    Love every stick in the package. Got my eye on the Little Devil already, that's a new one. Then the dude Rocked The Casbah with this Ave Maria ReConquisto in it's own finished wooden box! Blew me away! Thanks, Drew, you rock.
  • Options
    Glad she made it safe and in good shape. Good thing you like AJ stuff!!!
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    What ya got in mind?
    Destruction On it's way!!:-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    Captain Call:
    Noob here looking for a sponsor
    Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?