Home Non Cigar Related

TV Series?

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Here's the deal, I by no means want to take away from the Movies thread, but we sometimes we watch shows that aren't movies. The whole purpose is to see what everyone watches regularly.

I'll start..just got done with Weeds, and The Big C season...now watching TUF, Man vs. Food Nation, and Blue Mountain State. DVR is set for Dexter and Homeland this weekend though. I'll admit I'm more in to the movie channel dramas, but we can't watch them all. What are you watchin?

Comments

• howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Has anyone seen the new show Terra Nova on FOX? Looks like it would be good.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    howtobass:
    I haven't seen it, but the previews look good...hope it gets put on netflix after a few episodes.....
    Flippin back and forth from nascar and football this afternoon...counting down to watch Cruz vs. Johnson tonight at 9:00.
    CvilleE:
    howtobass:
    I haven't seen it, but the previews look good...hope it gets put on netflix after a few episodes.....
    I ended up watching it on their site.... its a good show. I think im going to follow this one.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    re-watching all the south park episodes.

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Finished watchin Battle for Los Angeles,, Not bad..kinda had a Blackhawk Down vibe to it especially at the end..
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addicted to Bar Rescue......................
    Watchin Iowa State vs Texas Longhorns
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    3 football games and 2 baseball games.
    Got the race in Dover on killin time before I go to work......
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Who are you hoping wins this one ? Big Stewart fan, but if Edwards wins, I'm okay with that too.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Watchin Ghost Adventures.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    watching se7ven.
    kaspera79:
    CvilleE:
    Who are you hoping wins this one ? Big Stewart fan, but if Edwards wins, I'm okay with that too.
    I'm a JR fan but I know he isn't gonna win s*** so Smoke is my next pick...to bad it ended up being one of the Bush Bro. I can't stand them...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    watching se7ven.
    Welcome back! (don't know if this was said already, I've been gone for a few days)

I've been going through the entire 30 Rock show from start to finish and I love it, the DVR is on "American Pickers" "Pawn Stars" "Tosh.0" and the fox cartoon lineup on Sundays
    Just got off work and gonna watch Dexter and Homeland season premire before putting in the usual Sopranos as I put myself to sleep....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    My absolute favorite show on now is Breaking Bad. I have been watching it for years and it just keeps getting better..
    kaspera79:
    My absolute favorite show on now is Breaking Bad. I have been watching it for years and it just keeps getting better..
    Breaking Bad is a great series. Just finished watchin Devils Advocate, Great Pacino film.. Now Im watchin End Of Days, SyFY movie marathon
    Wanted to bump this....but Holy S***...does anyone else watch Blue Mountain State? That show is hilarious....
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    CvilleE:
    Wanted to bump this....but Holy S***...does anyone else watch Blue Mountain State? That show is hilarious....
    What channel is it on? Currently engrossed in Sons Of Anarchy. Also watching season one of The Walking Dead again, getting pumped up for the second season. Aim for the head! Kinda interested in checking out the sitcom, "Two Broke Girls", for none other reason than looking at Kat Dennings' chest. I don't care how horrible that sounds.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 3 favorite shows that I dvr. SOA, Vampire Diaries ( even if it is a love story) and Supernatural.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and Wanted is a great show.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    CvilleE:
    Just got off work and gonna watch Dexter and Homeland season premire before putting in the usual Sopranos as I put myself to sleep....
    Hey C, how is homeland wanting to watch it but don't get HBO, so it will have to be netflixed.
    y2pascoe:
    CvilleE:
    What channel is it on? Currently engrossed in Sons Of Anarchy. Also watching season one of The Walking Dead again, getting pumped up for the second season. Aim for the head! Kinda interested in checking out the sitcom, "Two Broke Girls", for none other reason than looking at Kat Dennings' chest. I don't care how horrible that sounds.
    it comes on spike tv...wednesday after the ultimate fighter....10:00 EST.....this is the 3rd season i think and it is crazy....
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Dexter, Man v Food, Bizarre Foods are what I watch regularly other than football and espn.
    tried watchin American Horror Story last night, just couldnt get into it..
    Bombay:
    CvilleE:
    Hey C, how is homeland wanting to watch it but don't get HBO, so it will have to be netflixed.
    well if u want to c a man that has been a POW for years, an abusive return, feds tryin to find a way to pin him for terrorism, him bowin to the religion he has been kept in....still early in the series but great stuff....by the way it comes on Showtime...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    tried watchin American Horror Story last night, just couldnt get into it..
    I enjoyed the first episode, had some creepy moments. Ep 2 wasn't quite as good, but i still liked it. I'll come to a conclusion after a few more eps, but so far it's about what I expected, maybe a bit more even.
    Watched the first season of "The Walking Dead" yesterday. Awesome show! I can't believe I waited this long to watch it!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Yep, IMO this is the greates thing ever on television. Each episode is like a movie as far as production, cinematography etc goes, and just when I think the story can't get any better, it does. I said 'holy $hit' out loud probably 4 or 5 times during the season finale last week. I'm actually having withdrawls because it's not on tonight!