Home Non Cigar Related

TV Series?

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Been watching Boardwalk Empire, Person of Interest and Homeland. Loving Person of Interest and Homeland.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    kaspera79:
    My absolute favorite show on now is Breaking Bad. I have been watching it for years and it just keeps getting better..
    Yep, IMO this is the greates thing ever on television. Each episode is like a movie as far as production, cinematography etc goes, and just when I think the story can't get any better, it does. I said 'holy $hit' out loud probably 4 or 5 times during the season finale last week. I'm actually having withdrawls because it's not on tonight!
    Me too. This season I thought about the show every day... Now that is must see TV. I am going to maybe start with Walking Dead Since we won't see Walt and Jessie for a while.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Storm Chasers!
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Storm Chasers!
    +1
  • I watch Terra Nova it pretty good.. My favorite show is Boardwalk Empire (its about prohibition in atlantic city, mafia...has the young Al Capone) Anyone else watch it?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I am waiting for Burn Notice to come back, I also love The Big Bang Theory, I thought Wilfred was good, now I am waiting for season 2.
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I am waiting for Burn Notice to come back, I also love The Big Bang Theory, I thought Wilfred was good, now I am waiting for season 2.
    Yeah I love burn notice as well....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Boardwalk for me. Game of thrones was bad ass when it was on. I need to watch dexter one of these days. For older shows the shield, 24, x files, six feet under are some of my favs. The unit too.
  • howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    Season 2 episode 1 of The Walking Dead was awesome!
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    My absolute favorite show on now is Breaking Bad. I have been watching it for years and it just keeps getting better..
    Breaking Bad is a great series. Just finished watchin Devils Advocate, Great Pacino film.. Now Im watchin End Of Days, SyFY movie marathon
    thanks for ur input...breaking bad is on my list now....watchin the first 3 seasons as we speak.....
  • Recently started watching Sons of Anarchy.... if anyone watches this show "Clay" is always smoking a cigar... every time i see him it makes me want to light one up...pretty good show. When your watching a show and there is a lot of smoking going on in it.. Does anyone else just have the urge to spark one up also?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wolverine and the X-Men... Sweet God I love this show.

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    well I am watching Jericho on Netflix, its a great show
    Just wanted to check in and see if anyone else has been able to follow the Homeland series on Showtime....it is really starting to get interesting. It appears now there is some on the inside involved in this plot against the US....trying to figure out if it is a team effort, or are the others that seem to be involved are some sort of backup plan...anyhow they have just signed to have a 2nd season...it is a must see series in my book.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    If you like Dexter I would try six feet under.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Besides every possible college football game, we watch "Big Break" on the Golf Channel. I'm a fan of Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman, An Idiot Abroad, and Wonders of the Universe. I'll watch some of the wife's shows too as she likes "CSI: Miami, NCIS, The Lying Game (total chick show but slightly interesting).
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another of my favorites will be back on soon. Justified. Can't wait to see what's going on in them hills.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Been checking out some stuff on Netflix the past few months and have been watching Rescue Me, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. Watched all four Seasons of Mad Men, am in the 5th season of Rescue Me and still in the first season of Breaking Bad. All really great shows. Have seen the first four seasons of Dexter and first five I think of Weeds and those are both really good too. Current stuff I watch every week are Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead. Walking Dead has been great this season after a really good first season. Tonights mid-season finale was pretty crazy. Been checking out some stuff on Hulu like The New Girl and Up All Night and those are both pretty funny shows. Lots of good stuff out there right now.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Been checking out some stuff on Netflix the past few months and have been watching Rescue Me, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. Watched all four Seasons of Mad Men, am in the 5th season of Rescue Me and still in the first season of Breaking Bad. All really great shows. Have seen the first four seasons of Dexter and first five I think of Weeds and those are both really good too. Current stuff I watch every week are Once Upon a Time and The Walking Dead. Walking Dead has been great this season after a really good first season. Tonights mid-season finale was pretty crazy. Been checking out some stuff on Hulu like The New Girl and Up All Night and those are both pretty funny shows. Lots of good stuff out there right now.
    I just got all 4 seasons of madmen on Blu-ray for $35.
    Can't wait for a long weekend to actually watch a few.

stephen_hannibal:
    jimmyv723:
    I just got all 4 seasons of madmen on Blu-ray for $35.
    Can't wait for a long weekend to actually watch a few.

Yeah I seen the deal for the madmen seasons....didn't pull the trigger but did pick up a few movies for a buck instead this time...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ok, who else loves Sheldon on Big Bang Theory?
  • Sons Of Anarchy
    Shameless and Californication is back in a couple of weeks....can't wait! Oh, Rudy I haven't seen the newest season of the Big Bang, but used to watch it all the time.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    ok, who else loves Sheldon on Big Bang Theory?
    Knock knock knock! Bazzinga! One of my all time favs.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    One of the only shows on tv I watch.
    CvilleE:
    Shameless and Californication is back in a couple of weeks....can't wait! Oh, Rudy I haven't seen the newest season of the Big Bang, but used to watch it all the time.
    I hear True Bloods is really good, but havent watched a single episode yet. Yeah Sheldon cracks me up, somehow (Title IDK) it reminds me of 3rd rock from the sun, which I really enjoyed
    SAMCRO season 3 is on Netflix instant!!!!
    stephen_hannibal:
    Wht is that?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    stephen_hannibal:
    I can't wait to see what happens next season. This season was pretty damn good.
    The Kid:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Wht is that?
    Sons of Anarchy.