Home General Discussion
Options

Home Coming Dances

2»

Comments

• Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    I've no children at the moment, but probably will within a few years. Having a daughter would terrify me. Something tells me I'm going to be a little overprotective. On the other hand, I have five sisters and that's not been an issue thus far, so who knows, maybe I'll be that cool dad.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JudoChinX:
    I've no children at the moment, but probably will within a few years. Having a daughter would terrify me. Something tells me I'm going to be a little overprotective. On the other hand, I have five sisters and that's not been an issue thus far, so who knows, maybe I'll be that cool dad.
    I'm sure you'll be a great dad brother. All you got to do is love your kids and your wife and to put their needs before yours, and teach them the best you can. The rest you just learn as you go.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Rhamlin:
    JudoChinX:
    I'm sure you'll be a great dad brother. All you got to do is love your kids and your wife and to put their needs before yours, and teach them the best you can. The rest you just learn as you go.
    Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm practicing with a dog, so I'll be ready for real kids in no time!