Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official Gift Exchange 2011

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
we are going to do this about the same as it has been in the past....

everyone who wants to participate in the secret santa style pass for the holiday season should sign up here!

send me your name and address (via PM) and i will redistribute names to everyone. the name you get is the name that you will send a cigar related package to. Included in your PM to sign up should be the following:
your name and address
a short list of things (cigar related accessories) you want. ( lighters, ashtrays, etc...)
a short list of things you DONT want. (i dont need another cutter i already have 3)
your preference on cigars
the price guide will be in the spirit of $40.00. This $40 is for the "main" gift not cigars. any cigars are on top of that. the guide on cigars will be the same as a PIF (3-5) minus the rule that you dont send out super premium. you are welcome to send out any cigar you chose. (no crap though, of course).
of course you can send out more cigars if you want. (most send out WAY more)
if you cannot stick to the guide and spend in the spirit of $40 and be able pass out a few sticks, dont sign up.
RULES you must have 25+ posts AND be in good standing as a trader.
you must sign up before Thanksgiving.
the names will be distributed either Thanksgiving night or early the next day.
Gifts can start going out on December 7th. and must be sent by Dec 19th
dont buy things that people dont want (duh)
Put a return address on the box but not your real name or forum name.
return Addy should be "Ccom Holiday Pass" or "Ccom Secret Santa" or something of the like.
after you have sent me the PM, post here that you signed up so we can all see who is participating

i hope that takes care of it all. If there are any issues or questions please post them here. If the rules change I will go back and edit this post so that all of the rules are in the first post and easy to find.

the price guide has gone up from previous years because it was very limiting in the past. if this is an issue, please feel free to discuss that here. we can work things out.

lets have some fun!

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Kuzi, as always with all of your work you do on here, this is very nicely laid out and very cleanly done. VERY impressed... I will PM you shortly the list and info you asked for, but wanted to say on here that....

I'm IN!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so the 40$ main gift is not cigar related at all?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    so the 40$ main gift is not cigar related at all?
    cigar related, but not cigars. i mean, this IS the cigar.com forum gift exchange.

think things like, cutters, hygrometers, lighters, herf-a-dors, subscription to Cigar Press, etc...

if you dont wan these things say so in your PM to me and ask for something you DO want.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    In and PMed
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    In
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Pm already sent! I'm in for sure!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    i'm in for sure... I know last year we included some non-cigar related stuff on our "wish list". Books, dvds and the like... any thoughts on including them again? I think it makes the process a little more personal... gives the buyer more options... just a thought to make it easier...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    i'm in for sure... I know last year we included some non-cigar related stuff on our "wish list". Books, dvds and the like... any thoughts on including them again? I think it makes the process a little more personal... gives the buyer more options... just a thought to make it easier...
    i have no problem with it. like i said though, this is the cigar.com gift exchange. just seems fitting. all in all, i dont care what you wish for.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sent PM and I'm in....

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YYYYEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Im in. Will send official PM info when I get home tonight.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    bandyt09:
    YYYYEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Im in. Will send official PM info when I get home tonight.
    you sound like the dude from that storage wars show... not sure why, but that is great TV
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I'm in, PM sent
  • Options
    Count me in... PM sent
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this forum..I'M IN..pm sent! Really enjoyed it last year.
  • Options
    bipbip Posts: 483
    I'm in and pm sent
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    In.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    bandyt09:
    you sound like the dude from that storage wars show... not sure why, but that is great TV
    You got it Rob. I did that in my best Dave Hester voice, thanks for not letting it go to waste. Actually, from what I have from those that have had dealings with him, he is really a decent fellow not as cocky as he is on TV.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Cool Im in and Ill get a Pm to you later today! ROCK N ROLL!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    In...
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    In, This was a blast last year.

PM Sent.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Jingle bells get me in the spirit.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Diamondog:
    In...
    I am in...PM coming later. P.S. Can I have DiamondDog as my secret santa, just saying, called it first. HA!
  • Options
    Im in, sent pm
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ah what the heck, I'm in I'll formulate something and fire off a pm shortly
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    In ... PM sent....ho ho ho :)
  • Options
    awesome... looks like this is gunna be good again this year.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I'm in
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    I need to do a trade with someone when I come home so I can get in on this action!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bass... you know that the day you are home is the day that you already have a trade set up with me... I owe you for the amazing service you are doing for this community, my family, and the nation. Thanks a lot brother, and trust me a soldier is NEVER forgotten and I'm gonna light you up good!!!! I'd be perfectly happy to vouch for Bass if everyone is cool with this?! -- Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Count me in, PM will be on the way shortly.