Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Bombay:
    Packages are in route to me from the beard and it is going to be a dousy!
    I just put in mine with him today for my BOTL lol. Tim is loving this exchange :)
  • Options
    Teege:
    Bombay:
    I just put in mine with him today for my BOTL lol. Tim is loving this exchange :)
    Same here!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    jasonusa1:
    Teege:
    Bombay:
    Same here!

He is seriously loving this exchange. He also seemed to know all about it already.....who am I kidding, The Beard is all knowing.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    jasonusa1:
    Teege:
    Bombay:
    Same here!
    Same here, this is one lucky BotL...I just abused his wishlist and favorites!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    LOL, atleast I didn't win the DD's stick lottery or someone may have died in the future.
    Ooooookay, time to take the crack away from Spencer... Seriously though , great spirit brother, that is what this is all about!
    Maybe that white stuff on my cigars wasn't plume... I have the greatest idea ever and it's still going together!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    LOL, atleast I didn't win the DD's stick lottery or someone may have died in the future.
    Ooooookay, time to take the crack away from Spencer... Seriously though , great spirit brother, that is what this is all about!
    Maybe that white stuff on my cigars wasn't plume... I have the greatest idea ever and it's still going together!
    Bwahahaha!!! Love it Spencer great job brother!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    Santa's shipping humidor isn't working out too well imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    Santa's shipping humidor isn't working out too well imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    HAHA! I am shipping mine in a special box...the user will think its a regular one full and then be devastated when they realize its just an empty one...nothing wrong with some holiday humor right?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    HAHA! I am shipping mine in a special box...the user will think its a regular one full and then be devastated when they realize its just an empty one...nothing wrong with some holiday humor right?
    Holiday humor is the best humor, too bad I have no reason to be humorous...*wink wink*
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If you guys keep playing rough, someone is going to start crying..
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    wowzers..... I wish $ wasnt so tight, I may have to stop looking at this thread so I do not feel so puny. My gifts are cool, but ffs....lol looking at this makes me feel like a chump.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    It isn't rough, it's just sanctioned nuclear war.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    scarlin:
    kaspera79:
    Would you like to play a game? (WOPR)
  • Options
    Marker:
    scarlin:
    kaspera79:
    Do I have an option..?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    scarlin:
    kaspera79:
    Do I have an option..?
    You don't get the reference. That is ok.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Marker:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    scarlin:
    kaspera79:
    Do I have an option..?
    Would you rather play a nice game of Chess?
  • Options
    Teege:
    Marker:
    scarlin:
    Marker:
    scarlin:
    kaspera79:
    Do I have an option..?
    Would you rather play a nice game of Chess?
    Old movie reference I see. Too old for me.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Tic Tac Toe
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Packages arriving daily ..... The mad scientist working at all hours in the laboratory , neighbors are concerned , ATF has had the place under constant surveillance , they can't stop me ..... They have no idea of the carnage and destruction that will ensue in just a short time.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I hear ya brother....I am at humidor nightly....adding up cigars, mixing and matching, waiting for packages and just thinking hope this brother has re-enforced the foundation.
  • Options
    There is no amount of reinforcement that will protect my mark.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This will be awesome. Bummed I joined too late and missed it but really looking forward to seeing the Christmas Carnage that ensues.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Now if my brother dies upon opening the box do I receive Involuntary Manslaughter charges or Murder?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    intentional infliction = murder
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know the old adage speak softly and carry a big stick? About to see it in action... The FDA and Surgeon General may be dickin' with our cigars, but the never said anything about smokin' brothers!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Just got one order in from ccom, waiting on one more and it's on like donkey kong!!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I have a question and don't see a mention of it in this thread. Are we suppose to wait till Christmas to open our packages once they arrive? I know I would like my recipient to be able to open his when he gets it. Any thoughts on this
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    MTuccelli:
    I have a question and don't see a mention of it in this thread. Are we suppose to wait till Christmas to open our packages once they arrive? I know I would like my recipient to be able to open his when he gets it. Any thoughts on this
    What, and let those opus xs you sent me dry out? LOL
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    MTuccelli:
    LMAO....but really what is the norm for this type of exchange

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    beatnic:
    MTuccelli:
    LMAO....but really what is the norm for this type of exchange

traditionally in the past we have opened the packages when they arrive to make sure the sticks are all good ..... Packages can fly on the 6th or 7 th I think and that will assure everyone gets their exchange before Xmas .... We all know how slow USPS is this time of year.