Options

What Would it be???

2»

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    no, not new job. Camacho just rules.

they are a bit spendy but this time of year i dont smoke that much, so its only the best.
    So the attic is where the best cigars get smoked in the kuzinicki house eh?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    or the porch. ill have just as many "good" cigars in the summer. but they will be separated by a few middle of the road smokes.
  • Options
    The B&M just got some that are wrapped in a tissue like paper. The manager put them as his pick of the month ... you familar with this one?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    heh may have to check it out
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    The B&M just got some that are wrapped in a tissue like paper. The manager put them as his pick of the month ... you familar with this one?

Aren't the Fonseca's packaged that way?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

Yes they are, in the " Old Cuban Tradition."
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

Also El Rey Del Mundo (non-Cuban) are packaged this way..or some of them are. I think it is a good way to package them, the tissue protects them, looks nice and the kicker is that they place the band on the paper so you don't damage the wrapper when you remove the band. Win win win.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Love El Rey Del Mundo.....don't know why more people don't smoke these....
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:

Also El Rey Del Mundo (non-Cuban) are packaged this way..or some of them are. I think it is a good way to package them, the tissue protects them, looks nice and the kicker is that they place the band on the paper so you don't damage the wrapper when you remove the band. Win win win.
    My boss has a Don Thomas wrapped the same way, tissue with the band outside of it.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I wasn't particularly impressed with the non-Cuban. The Cuban choix supreme on the other hand, very nice cigar.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    I wasn't particularly impressed with the non-Cuban. The Cuban choix supreme on the other hand, very nice cigar.

hhmmm......would like to try the latter some day

• Options
    gmill880:

j0z3r:
    gmill880:

hhmmm......would like to try the latter some day

Well, if you were to pm me your address....:)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I've got some R&J and Cohiba Coobans if anyone is interested as well(traveling with the military has benefits :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    I've got some R&J and Cohiba Coobans if anyone is interested as well(traveling with the military has benefits :)
    You might just have to bring some of them with you when you go down to SD. When were you coming down? And did you still want to try and get together a herf?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Joz ygpm
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Joz ygpm
    And you as well.