Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Stubble:
    Thanks again Jeff!!!

Hammer & Sickle Sochi image
    Awesome pic and gorgeous revolver in the background there ;)

Steve is in Rattlesnake country. I am going to try it this year on some of those crickets in my backyard while on V-Herf
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Great taste. Great size. I thoroughly enjoyed it this morning after a looong, 12 hour day of recording yesterday. It this the corona grande? Thanks again sir!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    Stubble:
    Thanks again Jeff!!!

Hammer & Sickle Sochi image
    Awesome pic and gorgeous revolver in the background there ;)

Steve is in Rattlesnake country. I am going to try it this year on some of those crickets in my backyard while on V-Herf
    My Grandpa is on the grasslands in CO and raises racing horses and deals with rattlers a lot! We got him a Taurus Jusge so he could load earshot in those 22gauge "pistol" shells and works wonders and much better than trying to hit one with a small bullet by comparison.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Jim. I really liked this one! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double Thanks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EPC Federal 92nd Medalla D' Oro --- received 3/3/2014 --- from my brother ROYLN!!! Thank you bro this is top notch delish. Oh so good.

(& shout out to Shizz for the Willett, top shelf drink bro)

A fine afternoon indeed

Even got #herfdog out here enjoying the sunshine too.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    EPC Federal 92nd Medalla D' Oro --- received 3/3/2014 --- from my brother ROYLN!!! Thank you bro this is top notch delish. Oh so good.

A fine afternoon indeed

Looks like a nice relaxing day!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:

A fine afternoon indeed

Looks like a nice relaxing day!
    Indeed bro, little breezy but pushing 45, warmer in the sun. Nicest weather we've seen in weeks.

And....I finally got NHL streams to work on iPad so got NSH/NYR live stream, just about time for puck drop & only about halfway through smoke. Nice

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Super amazing, thank you very much. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did. photo image.jpg1_6.jpg photo image.jpg1_7.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Jeremy...great stick!! (CAO Concert)

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Royln!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    Thanks Royln!!!
    That picture looks really familiar. John Huber liked it enough to retweet it.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Morgan!image
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried the My Father "S" last night. Amazing smoke and quite spicy for a My Father. Thanks again, Ro.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tasty treat from The Hilk. Thanks brother I'm really enjoying this. Been curious about it for a long while, wish I'd have pulled the trigger on them before. image
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My retirement from the state smoke. Thanks Justin. image
    Glock1975:
    Justin is a true class act, he'd never had one of those and that was his only and he dropped your AZZ with it. Couldn't happen to a better beother because you BOTH so that type of stuff so it was awesome when I saw it happen to you Jerm! Congrats brother truly happy for you and you are one class act in my book my brother! nice job Justin!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    Justin is a true class act, he'd never had one of those and that was his only and he dropped your AZZ with it. Couldn't happen to a better beother because you BOTH so that type of stuff so it was awesome when I saw it happen to you Jerm! Congrats brother truly happy for you and you are one class act in my book my brother! nice job Justin!!
    Enjoy it brother and brett i knew it was his fav and i had one.. So i share..
    JHewey:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    It's good thing i found more and can return the favor.
    Thanks bro, gave this to me in the Chicago 2013 herf. What a great cigar and experience truly, thanks brother and hope you are well miss seeing you around these parts!

My first Saint Luis Rey, from Glock. And it's fabulous. image
    Glock1975:
    JHewey:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    It's good thing i found more and can return the favor.
    Thats a beauty!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, sir!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the first cigar my sweet gave me--ine year ago today. Unknown to her we were flying to her hometown in the Bay Area later that at so I could propose:

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    rsherman24:
    Love those and cool accessories there Sherm ;)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jason!image
    A Gurkha. Very good
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Boom, double the pleasure. Hope u enjoyed big guy.